Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any oranges?
Do you have any oranges?
A duck walks into a mini mart and asks the clerk if he has any oranges.

The clerk says, "No duck, I don't have any oranges." So the duck walks out.

The next day the duck comes back into the store and walks up to the clerk and asks, "Hey, do you have any oranges?"

The clerk again informs the duck that he, in fact, has no oranges so the duck walks out.

The next day the duck walks into the store the clerk sees him and thinks, "I hope he doesn't ask for oranges again."

The duck walks up to the clerk and says, "Hey, do you have any oranges?" This angers the clerk so he replies, "No duck! this is the third time you have asked and I don't have any oranges, we have never had oranges, and we don't plan to stock oranges in the near future or ever! If you ask me again I'm going to nail your feet to the floor!"

The next day the duck walks into the store and up to the counter and asks, "Do you have any nails?" This surprises the clerk who replies, "No, we don't have any nails."

So the duck says, "Hey, do you have any oranges?"
RE: Do you have any oranges?
This reminds me of a really annoying song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
I only just found out today that apples and oranges, can in fact, be compared:

http://improbable.com/airchives/paperair...pples.html

AND

http://www.bmj.com/content/321/7276/1569.full

the british medical journal! Ooh sciency! (2nd one IS free as well, but requires registration unfortunately)
I feel like I responded to this earlier... did something get split? I'm getting Deja Vu vibes :S

My brain is a mess right now...

As if it ever isn't. Normally I know where things are though... don't right now. Oh gods...

HAVE I BECOME NORMALLY ORGANIZED WITHOUT MY REALIZING IT?! HEATHENS! HOW COULD YOU HAVE INFECTED MY PRECIOUS SILLINESS ARCHIVES WITH YOUR SENSE OF ORDER!? I don't think we can be friends anymore Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1381 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Apples or Oranges reverendjeremiah 8 1443 November 29, 2011 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10827 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla