Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hello, my name is toby, and i am a full blown liberal athiest socalist. I am 33 and a former idiot..( i mean mormon and Protestant). Actually i'm more of a logic and reason freethinker. I have a lot of people that i'm surrounded by that are still under the delusion that there is a mystical spaceman who controls our lifes. I guess the reason for joining this fourm is to gain some more influential ways to get delusionals to open their minds to logic and reason.
Bill Maher: If you believe that the world is going to come to an end - and perhaps any day now - does it not drain one's motivation to improve life on earth while we're here?
RE: Hello
Quote:i mean mormon and Protestant

Whew......I was afraid you meant "Republican."

Welcome.

Check your magic underwear at the door.
Welcome.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Hello there, welcome! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 20, 2011 at 12:05 am)xxxtobymac Wrote: I guess the reason for joining this fourm is to gain some more influential ways to get delusionals to open their minds to logic and reason.

I see a business opportunity here, it would involve some up front costs though, a black van, rubber whacking things, some select pharmaceuticals, cattle prods and such.

Anyway welcome Toby and thanks for the idea.

[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(June 20, 2011 at 6:16 am)The Magic Pudding Wrote:
(June 20, 2011 at 12:05 am)xxxtobymac Wrote: I guess the reason for joining this fourm is to gain some more influential ways to get delusionals to open their minds to logic and reason.
I see a business opportunity here, it would involve some up front costs though, a black van, rubber whacking things, some select pharmaceuticals, cattle prods and such.

Anyway welcome Toby and thanks for the idea.

I've seen all those things but the black van and pharmaceuticals recommended on Femdom sites and 4chan. (Not that I would go to those sites.)

Welcome aforum, Toby.

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5999 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates