Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Tradition'?
'Tradition'?

It's not worth the paper it's written on!

RE: 'Tradition'?
learn somethin new every day.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Always fun to learn something new or old in this case.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(June 25, 2011 at 2:10 am)Godschild Wrote: Always fun to learn something new or old in this case.

Did not know I did.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
I knew that about pink being for boys, but it amazes me how long it took for these people to actually get the gist of his question. Yikes.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Regardless, it still insures that lavender remains consistent for the hermaphrodite newborn. Tongue

(June 27, 2011 at 12:17 am)Rhage Wrote: I knew that about pink being for boys, but it amazes me how long it took for these people to actually get the gist of his question. Yikes.
Truly. The first and younger woman on the panel had an expression on her face as if someone had just proven the earth was flat. Beyond her comprehension.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
(June 26, 2011 at 11:43 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(June 25, 2011 at 2:10 am)Godschild Wrote: Always fun to learn something new or old in this case.

Did not know I did.

Youtube auto-embeds, so it's easy to make the mistake if you're not paying attention Tiger

No harm done, because tacky-mod's on the lookout! ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day