Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[ARCHIVED] - Creation vs. Evolution
[ARCHIVED] - Creation vs. Evolution
This thread will be maintained by the JL Club; a group of teens and tweens who believe in God.

This forum is for a debate on Creation and Evolution. Feel free to join and fight for wich ever side you're on!!!

~AshlynHeart
We're gonna let all of you pick the first topic for our debate. Shoot!
Becki, post a list of all our members. (minis, too.)
Ok. We're gonna use:

me (ashlyn)
Becki
Hope
and Amanda
RE: Creation vs. Evolution
Our debate team consists of myself, Darwinian, Demonaura, and sangreal2999.
sounds good.
ok, we'll do our best... but we've learned from previous forums that people use as big of words as they can against us. We've spent most of our times on places like whywontgodhealamputees.com
with a dictionary. If at all possible, once we start, can you all try and keep the words middle school level?
Yea, and tomorrow we're back to school, so it will be a while before we can reply.
Not a problem. If we do use a word you don't understand please let us know and we will attempt to explain it in more basic terms.
And I'm done for tonight. Cya.
Thanks, Adrian. Smile
Ok so firstly I'd like to know what you mean by "Creation" and what you mean by "Evolution". Let's get the debate started by making sure everyone knows exactly what we are debating here. It also helps us because we don't want to explain something unrelated to the topic.
Ok, I have to go for tonight. We're having a sleepover tonight, and I think we're having one Tuesday night too. (right Hope?) So we won't be able to get to anything (unless we get to it tomorrow) until Wednesday sometime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ARCHIVED] - The attributes of the Christian God exhibit logical contradictions. Tiberius 12 11349 October 16, 2009 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Ryft
  [ARCHIVED] - A Discussion of the "All-Powerful" Nature of Gods Tiberius 5 4339 October 11, 2009 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Secularone
  [ARCHIVED] - Evidence Vs Faith Edwardo Piet 82 28591 September 20, 2009 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [ARCHIVED] - God(s), Science & Evidence leo-rcc 2 3882 May 11, 2009 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: fr0d0