Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC games. Any suggestions?
PC games. Any suggestions?
I don't own any consoles, but i've bought a new laptop, with 2 gb nvidia graphics card. Actually that was because i'm a design student, so i wanted all those heavy 3d design and rendering softwares to run without any problem. But now, i 've more games than softwares. I'm pretty new to this thing. I've played crysis 2, a creed 3, latest nfs games etc till now. I'm having my holidays now and any suggestions of good pc games? I'm more into the adventure genre, like the assassins creed.
thank you.
RE: PC games. Any suggestions?
Starcraft 2. Portal followed by Portal 2. Mass Effect 1 and 2 and if you don't buy 3 when it comes out I'll get you myself.

Welcome Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Thanks. Many of my friends have some of these games..
Dead space 1 and 2... and if you are as immature as I then Duke Nukem Forever is a must Wink That being said, I would only recommend it if you grew up playing the old ones.
Cunt
I enjoyed Dante's Inferno, but then, I was a sucker for Diablo and its offspring.
Trying to update my sig ...
Ah yes, Dante's Inferno was pretty darn good.
Cunt
Ummm. World of warcraft, World of warcraft then some more World of warcraft followed by World of warcraft lol
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
(June 26, 2011 at 4:41 am)kriskiran Wrote: I don't own any consoles, but i've bought a new laptop, with 2 gb nvidia graphics card. Actually that was because i'm a design student, so i wanted all those heavy 3d design and rendering softwares to run without any problem. But now, i 've more games than softwares. I'm pretty new to this thing. I've played crysis 2, a creed 3, latest nfs games etc till now. I'm having my holidays now and any suggestions of good pc games? I'm more into the adventure genre, like the assassins creed.
thank you.

Fallout: New Vegas blends action with RPG very well. I've literally played it for 72 hours over the past week. Some of that was leaving it paused while doing other things, but still....
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Holy shit.
Trying to update my sig ...
Thats a whole lotta games.. Can't wait to get them all. I think i'm officially addicted now. Will try to get a console as soon as possible..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming games you want to play Foxaèr 13 2140 October 6, 2022 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  PS5 suggestions TaraJo 8 1664 August 18, 2022 at 8:37 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  What are your top 5 video games of all time? T0 Th3 M4X 80 8795 May 22, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: emjay
  I sucked at video games. Brian37 16 3131 July 18, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The issue with Match-3 games Foxaèr 4 468 August 15, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 380 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Any sci-fi open world games? Mechaghostman2 9 1913 September 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Games still to be released in 2018 Foxaèr 9 1164 June 2, 2018 at 12:32 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Of new homes and video games. Brian37 7 1163 May 25, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  No evidence to support link between violent video games and behavior Gawdzilla Sama 12 1848 January 21, 2018 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: paulpablo