Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservapedia - "Bigotry"
Conservapedia - "Bigotry"
Quote:Bigotry is the expression of hatred or aggression towards those who are different. Examples of bigotry include racism and religious intolerance.

Bigotry is common among atheists, elitists, liberals, Muslims and homosexuals towards critics of their ideologies. Some liberals deceitfully claim to uphold equality of all viewpoints and free speech, but are in fact routinely prejudiced against opposing viewpoints. They are particularly bigoted against Christians (and indeed faith in general) and Family Values. It is typical to see liberals refer to their opponents as racists, fascists, Nazis, rednecks, fanatics, or any number of more profane slurs. Bigotry can also be evidently seen when people refer to others who disagree with them as bigots or intolerant, and this is a severe form of hypocrisy because it excuses their accountability by blaming someone else.

Follow this link to view their list of bigotry examples: http://www.conservapedia.com/Bigotry

In reality, the word "bigot" was first used as a cuss word meant strictly for Christians. "Bi Gott" or "By god" in the old Germanic tongue.

I have only one response to that quote....

[Image: 1f64de16.jpg]
RE: Conservapedia - "Bigotry"
You are dealing with the dumbest bunch of fucks going...and that is not prejudice because it is based on careful observation of the fuckers for many years.
ROFLOL

The only thing that would make that quote funnier is if they were serious Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
If you look closer into that site you'll see that Chuck Norris is a contributor.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(July 14, 2011 at 6:37 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: ROFLOL

The only thing that would make that quote funnier is if they were serious Tiger

The problem is that it's nigh on impossible to tell whether they are being serious or not. After all, Andy Schlafly has been known to ban anybody who shows any sign of sanity by straying from the party line on sight, and because of this, since the parodists show views extreme enough to be palatable to him, they're pretty much the only real contributors apart from half a dozen moderators.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I love how the groups they say bigotry are all common in just happen to be groups that are mainly opposed to their point of view, and then they call them bigots for being prejudice against opposing viewpoints. Can someone say projection?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Conservapedia should have as their motto the Stephen Colbert quote, "Reality has a known liberal bias".

And, by the way, who the hell set off a nuclear bomb in what looks to be an island paradise?
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(August 3, 2011 at 8:47 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: And, by the way, who the hell set off a nuclear bomb in what looks to be an island paradise?

hat would be us Americans... doing many tests..I think this was an obsolete fleet, so I guess they wanted to see what a nuke would do if it was snuck in under a battle group in a submarine.
(August 3, 2011 at 5:57 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(August 3, 2011 at 8:47 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: And, by the way, who the hell set off a nuclear bomb in what looks to be an island paradise?

hat would be us Americans... doing many tests..I think this was an obsolete fleet, so I guess they wanted to see what a nuke would do if it was snuck in under a battle group in a submarine.

I wonder what happened to that island. Is it habitable today?
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(August 3, 2011 at 5:57 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:

in our defense .... it was the 4th of July and we hadn't yet lit our national sparklers.

[Image: smilie20whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberals not to be confused with leftists (conservapedia) reverendjeremiah 3 1548 March 7, 2012 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Liberal Myths - Conservapedia reverendjeremiah 15 6029 March 6, 2012 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Conservapedia birthers reverendjeremiah 2 1155 March 3, 2012 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Erinome
  Test if you are open minded - Conservapedia reverendjeremiah 6 2365 January 16, 2012 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Conservapedia - list of worst college majors reverendjeremiah 38 17119 December 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels