Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another n00b!
Another n00b!
Wandered over from Herd of cats, rationalia, Thinking aloud and RD.net. So many fora, so little time!

It's all Ace's fault!

Blush
RE: Another n00b!
Welcome, hope you will enjoy it here
(March 5, 2009 at 8:03 am)Geoff Wrote: Wandered over from Herd of cats, rationalia, Thinking aloud and RD.net. So many fora, so little time! It's all Ace's fault!

Obviously he will have to be punished ... in the meantime, welcome to our forum Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
It's all Ace's fault? I didn't know that. Oh well, you learn something new everday.

Bad Ace, bad.
Hey Geoff, welcome to AF!
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Hey; was that a rhyme you intentionally snuck in Leo? Or didn't you notice? Tongue

Welcome Geoff! Have a good time around here.
(March 5, 2009 at 8:03 am)Geoff Wrote: Wandered over from Herd of cats, rationalia, Thinking aloud and RD.net. So many fora, so little time!

It's all Ace's fault!

Blush

Hey!Angry

Why blame me? I was a victem to RD.net and TAF thank you very much.Dodgy

Quote:It's all Ace's fault? I didn't know that. Oh well, you learn something new everday.

Bad Ace, bad.

Thats right, I'm bad!Devil
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
What kind of bad? Bad as in the opposite of good? Bad as in cool, as in cool-cool? Or bad as in Michael Jackson bad? Lol Tongue

(cos I meant it in all 3 lol j/k. Maybe not the Michael Jackson one anyway lol.)
(March 5, 2009 at 9:18 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: What kind of bad? Bad as in the opposite of good? Bad as in cool, as in cool-cool? Or bad as in Michael Jackson bad? Lol Tongue

(cos I meant it in all 3 lol j/k. Maybe not the Michael Jackson one anyway lol.)

Does anyone want to be the Michael Jackson kind of bad these days????

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
*ahem* Acquitted of all charges!

Just a Jackson fan weighing in here Big Grin