Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love lines, penis slingers and pleasurable lower facehuggers
Love lines, penis slingers and pleasurable lower facehuggers
Nice find! I'll be sure to forget you posted this Tongue but I'm sure it will come in handy.
Quote:
Quote:Gay sex is gross

I guess the people who say this have never gotten head in a dark room?

What are you talking about? You can still tell. Wink
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: So, you found out your gay child just got married...
(July 20, 2011 at 9:29 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: What are you talking about? You can still tell. Wink

Not if it's a girly-boy. Tongue
From the page "bestiality".

Moron couldn't even spell it right Tongue

I thought this would be a 'complete the sentence' thread... but I'm disappointed Sad
(July 20, 2011 at 9:28 am)Gawdzilla Wrote:
Quote:Gay sex is gross
I guess the people who say this have never gotten head in a dark room?

Or experienced cunnilingus in the dark.

I almost feel sorry for them... but I can't pity the fool. That's Mr. T's job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQELbOfl...re=related
(July 20, 2011 at 9:40 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(July 20, 2011 at 9:29 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: What are you talking about? You can still tell. Wink

[Image: its-a-trap-demotivational-poster-1279762364.jpg]
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 20, 2011 at 9:40 am)Napoleon Wrote:

You can tell. Wink
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(July 20, 2011 at 12:30 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: You can tell. Wink

So, basically you are saying that you got head in a dark room from a girly boy and now you know the difference between a girly boy mouth on your cock and a girly girl mouth on your cock. Interesting . . . Wink Shades

Sae, I'm going to complete the sentence anyway, since I thought the same thing.

. . . I get pissed that I wasn't invited because I could have found the coolest outfit for a gay wedding. That little fucker.
Were I to look at sex from a prejudiced perspective, it'd be hard to understand why anyone has a strong identity with one sexual orientation or other. On an emotional level, it's the same experience. On a physical level, there are a few variations on the familiar themes. Even the clitoris is, from what I've studied, like a miniature penis.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(July 20, 2011 at 2:16 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(July 20, 2011 at 12:30 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: You can tell. Wink

So, basically you are saying that you got head in a dark room from a girly boy and now you know the difference between a girly boy mouth on your cock and a girly girl mouth on your cock. Interesting . . . Wink Shades
ROFLOL

Hook, Line and Sinker!

Nice work Shell Smile
Expert there, are you DP?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(July 20, 2011 at 3:08 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Expert there, are you DP?

Well, I don't know if I'm an "expert" Blush. Let's just say what experience I have had on both sides of the fence has convinced me the grass isn't much different in either yard.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I don't supposed I would be opposed to it, the problem is that I get along with men much better than I do with women - for whatever personality reasons. Haven't met a woman yet I'd want to have any sort of intimate relationship with - best friends or lovers.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Neverending SFW Penis Thread Mystical 155 49381 July 10, 2017 at 6:24 am
Last Post: chimp3
  How to prevent murders and lower crime rate. mcolafson 27 3326 September 23, 2016 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 6958 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Something cute to brighten up your day. If you didn't love cats, you love them now. IanHulett 34 6897 July 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Innocent movie/tv/news lines you can twist. Brian37 12 4778 October 11, 2013 at 12:42 am
Last Post: max-greece
  Unlikely lines to read in the bible. leo-rcc 5 3413 January 25, 2012 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Worst (or Best) Pick Up Lines thesummerqueen 46 11112 October 1, 2011 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious