Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat gets mad
Rainbow 
Pat gets mad
This is the angriest I've seen Pat for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbUzbLC5...ture=feedu
RE: Pat gets mad
People still watch him? There are more bigots out there than I thought possible. I don't care what Condell has to say, even if he is speaking sense; the man is a complete nutcase.
Quote:the man is a complete nutcase.

So says the man with a Michelle Bachmann sticker for an avatar.

(July 27, 2011 at 6:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Tongue

What of it?
[Image: bachmann-batshit-crazy.jpg]
(July 27, 2011 at 6:40 pm)Tiberius Wrote: People still watch him? There are more bigots out there than I thought possible. I don't care what Condell has to say, even if he is speaking sense; the man is a complete nutcase.

The man is not only a hateful bigot but a naive twit.(at best)

Violence is part of the human condition. Human beings as a species have always accepted violence as a legitimate means to an end. The most graphic proof is war. The longest period of continuous peace in European history was the Pax Roma, begun by the emperor Augustus, which lasted about 200 years (27bce to 180 ce).

For Pat to engage in special pleading about what kind of violence is OK is naive at best, intellectually dishonest at worst. He also seem oblivious to a couple of salient facts about terrorism:it ALWAYS works,and ALWAYS has a political agenda.

A true bigot,Condell managed to make that video a confrontation between Islam and him.

Condell's articulate delivery and sardonic wit make his bile seem reasonable and well thought out. It isn't. Condell produces simple minded polemics which take in unreflective and shallow thinkers. (Yeah,I KNOW that's an ad hominem; I'm annoyed)Angry

Me? I loathe any kind of violence and consider war the greatest obscenity of human invention.
(July 27, 2011 at 6:53 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(July 27, 2011 at 6:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Tongue

What of it?

Indeed,that tu quoque comment is not up to Mins's usual standards.Big Grin
Don't worry Min. I actually support Obama. *cough* *cough*
I don't feel as if I can trust you, Adrian.

Fortunately....you don't get to vote and Bachmann would be horrified to know that she has the support of an atheist!

Love Pat.
And that's not right to insult that bat that way, mister! Tongue
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
Everyone goes on about how much of a bigot Pat Condell is. Would someone care to enlighten me? I haven't thus far heard anything Pat has said which I totally disagree with. Or any time have I heard him contradict himself.

I take Padraic's points, but I don't think Mr. Condell is wrong with what he's saying. He's not condoning some voilence and saying it's ok for other violence, seems pretty clear to me that he is talking about the recent norwegian attacks because it's relevant to this point in time and the premise of the video.
So Padraic if you'd like to clear up exactly what it is which makes Pat a bigot in this video then it would be great. Btw it's only natural he has to speak somewhat about Islam when the key pillar of belief for that murderer was a belief which Pat Condell shares. And I share. That Islam is evil. The only difference is, is that murderer somehow decides it's right to kill innocent people over it whereas Pat just makes Youtube videos.

Seriously people, anyone care to enlighten me as to why Pat Condell seems to have so many haters? What's the beef?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 774 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3131 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5229 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Rep-pimping thread for the Mad Cosmic Emperor Iroscato Iroscato 60 7899 August 26, 2017 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity) Amarok 61 9248 April 11, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So, the driver gets eaten by wild boars or dropped in boiling oil ?? vorlon13 12 1503 September 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Show off your Mad Photographic skillz ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2113 May 31, 2016 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
Video The first time since becoming an atheist that I'm kind of mad at JaclynGlenn. IanHulett 2 823 October 4, 2015 at 12:49 am
Last Post: IanHulett
  What Are Some Little Things People Do That Make You Mad? Salacious B. Crumb 155 13863 September 27, 2015 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Why are you sad/mad/upset? (place to complain) Sedna 22 4521 April 19, 2014 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko