Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Do People Laugh At Creationists?
Why Do People Laugh At Creationists?
I found a reference to this series on another board.

Amusing. You'll quickly see the technique. It is in multiple short parts. This is part one and youtube apparently has the rest.

RE: Why Do People Laugh At Creationists?
I think I watched most of these a while back, they really are for the most part entertaining Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Watched them all, they're brilliant. Thunderf00t videos should be taught in schools.
(July 31, 2011 at 6:07 am)edk141 Wrote: Watched them all, they're brilliant. Thunderf00t videos should be taught in schools.
Apart from where he tries to talk politics. The guy is a nutcase in that department; he has no idea what he is talking about. A bit like Dawkins when it comes to anything other than evolutionary biology.
I let him off with being a nutcase because he's awesome. People are allowed to be nutcases when they've owned as many creationists as TF has.
(July 31, 2011 at 6:20 am)Tiberius Wrote: Apart from where he tries to talk politics. The guy is a nutcase in that department; he has no idea what he is talking about. A bit like Dawkins when it comes to anything other than evolutionary biology.

Well, it's like that with anything/anyone, really. Think critically, separate the grains of wisdom from the shit.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 31, 2011 at 6:20 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(July 31, 2011 at 6:07 am)edk141 Wrote: Watched them all, they're brilliant. Thunderf00t videos should be taught in schools.
Apart from where he tries to talk politics. The guy is a nutcase in that department; he has no idea what he is talking about. A bit like Dawkins when it comes to anything other than evolutionary biology.

Says the guy with the michelle bachman for president banner.Wink Shades

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I can't decide who's worse: Adrian for having that avatar or Ryft for calling her is favorite cougar.

Ugh, I need to go shower now.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(July 31, 2011 at 9:34 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I can't decide who's worse: Adrian for having that avatar or Ryft for calling her is favorite cougar.

Ryft, definitely. No one should think of her in that respect, even as a joke.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
See his debate with Ray Comfort. And his "in-the-same-room-but-that's-about-it,-really" with the Westboro Baptist Witches.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do people dislike Celine Dion? Foxaèr 47 7224 April 12, 2018 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: John V
  WHY PEOPLE HATE ATHEISTS atheist04330 10 3546 August 3, 2014 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Favorite videos for a laugh at religion Rampant.A.I. 4 1227 July 4, 2014 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  People who watch fox news know less about the world than people who watch no news. downbeatplumb 5 2957 December 13, 2011 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Creationists say the darnest things Justtristo 9 3191 November 22, 2011 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Faith No More
Tongue The ultimate response for creationists leo-rcc 2 1571 July 5, 2009 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki
  Evolution Video to show to Creationists Tiberius 1 1490 March 23, 2009 at 3:56 am
Last Post: lukec
  Creationists argue amongst themselves. Darwinian 1 1475 January 9, 2009 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Demonaura