Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Vine?
Divine Vine?
[Image: 503218560-27084300.jpg]
Full Article

How desperate are people for zombie Jew to make up for being tardy.
"But he promised to return before that old generation passed away! Look! There he is, on the power pole! Hallelujah and pass the voltage."

If we want to delve into pareidolia, I see a utility poll worker with both hands on the power lines, wearing a baseball hat while looking to his right.

ELECTRICITY SAVES! me from the dark. Tongue
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
RE: Divine Vine?
(July 31, 2011 at 5:58 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: [Image: 503218560-27084300.jpg]
Full Article

Oh great another thing which tons of Catholics will flock to and worship Confusedhock:

undefined
Well, if the power company there is like the one here, they'll retain a tree cutting service that will spray weed killer all over the thing.
And soon enough there will be a brown Jesus on the pole. Not that that would do a lot to detract the believer.

"Well, of course it's still Jesus. Even more so now, because in ancient Palestine he would have been brown now, wouldn't he!"
Then there's always the option of removing the vine by cutting it away so it disappears completely.
This would of course be Satan's fault.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
Satan is the power company!
Trying to update my sig ...
Well it's across the street from a church, so that proves it's Jesus.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Shit....I thought you meant.

[Image: file_19_20.jpg]
Jesus H. Christ!

Can you imagine what aliens would think if they visited us when we were cavemen and found us worshiping rocks ....
Left and came back to find us worshiping volcanoes ...
Left and came back again to find us worshiping the sun and moon ...
Left and came back yet again thinking, "by now humans have got to have figured it out", only to find us worshiping a pole with a fucking weed on it!

How embarrassing!!

[Image: 8w9izn.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

To be honest, if I found a telephone pole sized bush of Cannabis, I'd fall down to the ground and start bowing...

But that'd be because I'd be most ecstatic at the thought of a giant weed.
Not exactly the kind of weed I was referring to.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 1, 2011 at 1:04 am)Cinjin Wrote: Not exactly the kind of weed I was referring to.

But nonetheless, one worthy of worship.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Did Dante Title His Work The Divine Comedy? Rhondazvous 10 3228 August 30, 2017 at 3:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4