Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh god there are spiders everywhere!
Oh god there are spiders everywhere!
Heyo, Kayenneh made me join!

Hi!

Please, get them off me, aaaagh!
RE: Oh god there are spiders everywhere!
\o/

Fucking A! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome to the forums. I can tell you'll fit right in.
Oh, I'll force him to (I think..) ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: spidersmiley2.gif] Hello and welcome.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
I see my heathen ways shall fit right in. *grin*
We like heathens around these parts Big Grin
Welcome.

Keep your spiders to yourself and we'll be just fine.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
(August 8, 2011 at 8:09 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: [Image: spidersmiley2.gif] Hello and welcome.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
[Image: spider.gif]
(August 8, 2011 at 9:09 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote:
(August 8, 2011 at 8:09 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: [Image: spidersmiley2.gif] Hello and welcome.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
[Image: spider.gif]
Ahem, you'll notice mine has web accessories, thank you very much. Tongue Wink

"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3070 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1823 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused