Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How faithfull are the faithfull
How faithfull are the faithfull
...if not even the pope trusts God?

[Image: gottahavefaith.jpg]
RE: How faithfull are the faithfull
Everyone knows that the pope has to carry a box full of air from his homeland everywhere he travels or he'll turn to dust.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Can you imagine how many popes would be shot, if they tried to protect him with prayers? At least Catholics can do something sensible.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 12, 2011 at 11:31 am)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: ...if not even the pope trusts God?

[Image: gottahavefaith.jpg]
That bullet-proof glass is actually put in place to protect US not him, and to avoid skirmishes that would be embarrassing for the Vatican, it shields his would-be assassins from his evil wrath, what they don't show you on TV is when someone tries to end his pedophile reign of terror :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fleecing the faithfull Rokcet Scientist 0 1011 August 7, 2011 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist