Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube Playlist Code
YouTube Playlist Code
I've added the ability to post YouTube playlists, which should make it easier to post long strings of videos related to each other.

YouTube playlists look like this:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=961F5B6CBB4EDA52

Simply take the p value (in this case 961F5B6CBB4EDA52) and put it between "ytplaylist" tags like so:

Code:
[ytplaylist]961F5B6CBB4EDA52[/ytplaylist]

This should render this interesting film about religious child abuse (or whatever you placed in the tags):

The great thing about this is that YouTube members can make their own playlists out of various movies, so if you are considering posting a number of videos in a post (perhaps your top 10 favourite comedy moments) then please consider making them a YouTube playlist first!
RE: YouTube Playlist Code
I thought we already had a playlist code?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: YouTube Playlist Code
Ah, well if we did I've updated it to make it fit the current video sizes on YouTube.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 16012 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  New spoiler code Darwinian 17 3712 October 31, 2011 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  YouTube Playlists Darwinian 0 1934 January 17, 2009 at 7:03 am
Last Post: Darwinian