Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modding for Oblivion
Modding for Oblivion
Now, there are certainly many mods released on such sites as Planet Elder Scrolls and The Elder Scrolls Nexus, but there are probably many more mods hiding on hard drives across the world which will never be published.

As soon as I get a computer capable of running Oblivion perfectly, I'm going to start creating an atheist mod for Oblivion. I'm thinking you'll do something to banish the gods, then laugh at people and make offensive remarks about the Nine. Or perhaps I could add subtle hints that the Gods aren't really godlike because the guards must see you commit a crime before you're barred from praying?

Maybe I'll also do something with Daedric cults... hmm....

Anyway, maybe I'll publish this eventually. Maybe.
RE: Modding for Oblivion
Why mod oblivion anymore? SKYRIM is coming 0.0
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Nude mod ftw
I agree, SKYRIIIIIIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Skryim coming in just over two monts, I say wait for it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell