Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Our Birthday!
Atheist Forums 3rd Birthday!
It's that time of the year again! Atheist Forums has officially turned 3 years old!

In looking over the stats for the last year, some surprisingly aesthetically pleasing numbers caught my eye.

Firstly, we've gained 1,111 members in the last 12 months; which makes my binary brain very happy.

Secondly, we've had 76,767 new posts, which is a lovely palindromic number that I think you'll all love.

Thirdly, we had 3,484 new threads...which...is another number. Not really special, but hey, it's a load of new threads.

If you want to party with us, a lot of our members will be in the chat room. Pop in for a few minutes, or most of the night if you wish. I'm sure at some point we'll end up in a video chat!

Thanks for a great year at Atheist Forums; here's to the next one!

[Image: thirdbirthday.jpg]

-Tiberius
RE: Atheist Forums 3rd Birthday!
Hooray for us! We're still kicking! Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
And kicking strong! Big Grin
You suck - you won't be awake when I get home from class.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: You suck - you won't be awake when I get home from class.

But I'll be awake, Summer ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It's Our Birthday!
Three years today, guys. Go have a drink. Thank you all for being awesome. The year or almost two that I have been here have been swell.
RE: It's Our Birthday!

Drinking one right now. Cheers and Happy Birthday Atheist Forums.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Happy third birthday AF you have turned out to be a hell of a website and a great place to discuss the many many things that irritate me about religion and the religious. Keep up the good work and may you be here for one hell of a long time.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

(August 25, 2011 at 8:12 pm)Shell B Wrote: Three years today, guys. Go have a drink. Thank you all for being awesome. The year or almost two that I have been here have been swell.

How much is that in message board years?
(August 25, 2011 at 8:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: How much is that in message board years?