Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Park Queue Times
Theme Park Queue Times
Two well known theme parks here in the UK (Thorpe Park and Alton Towers) published iPhone apps that let you see queue times for all the rides, as long as you were within the park.

I managed to get around their system, and today I published two simple web "apps" that do the same thing, only they can be accessed by anyone, anywhere. Read how I did it:

http://cryptogasm.com/2011/08/theme-park...-security/
RE: Theme Park Queue Times
Nice one.
Cunt
You appear to have too much time on your hands.

Still very clever.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 31, 2011 at 2:31 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: You appear to have too much time on your hands.

No, he doesn't. He is practicing his skill (InfoSec). Technically, that isn't a waste of time. Big Grin

Now, if he was doing full time painting as an InfoSec, yeah, that'd be "too much spare time". Wink
Unless he's painting Infosec related subject matter Tongue I wonder how a detection algorithm would look in watercolour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 questions;font size and system response times fredd bear 13 1361 March 4, 2019 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: fredd bear