Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Hobbies & Such
Hobbies & Such
1. Two things people may not know about you.
2. Two things you would love to do as a profession.
3. Two things that you wish you were interested in, but it's just not your cup of tea.
4. The worst insect to walk the earth.
5. Two hobbies.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
RE: Hobbies & Such

1. Two things people may not know about you.I'm an avid watcher of Entourage. I was once told I would make a great boxer, but never did it.
2. Full time musician (I'm part time now) or Fortune Teller
3. Two things that you wish you were interested in, but it's just not your cup of tea. Nothing - I try things all the time and I'm not even sure if I even like them.
4. The worst insect to walk the earth. All of them. They're all annoying as hell.
5. Two hobbies. Writing and performing music. Sport shooting. Trap mostly.

[Image: Evolution.png]

1. I am colour-blind and I am in a parody death metal band called Inferno Fuck Wound.
2. Manga artist and musician.
3. Volunteering for charity.
4. My Step-Dad.
5. I suppose my two main ones are related to number 2; Drawing and playing guitar.
Cunt
Goody!

Quote:1. Two things people may not know about you.
I'm a rebel pure and simple. Always thought for myself. I'm not sex obsessed but I do seem to over enjoy it.
If I'm afraid of something or someone, I will try to avoid but if that's not possible, I will attack. Ignoring fear completely.
Quote:2. Two things you would love to do as a profession.
Commercial pilot. Also I'm into working in the wildlife such as a lumberjack, which is what I'm doing now.
Quote:3. Two things that you wish you were interested in, but it's just not your cup of tea.
Don't know what to put here.
Quote:4. The worst insect to walk the earth.
Mosquito. I hate the little fuckers. Besides, they are one of the biggest killers on earth, since they spread deadly diseases. Wouldn't mind wiping that lot out.
Quote:5. Two hobbies.
Sex and aviation. Third would be fitness.

What's my score? Tongue

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
1. I am near fluent in American Sign Language (which is different from English sign-language). I love to study the occult.
2. Document Cleaner - I would love to be paid to straighten up people's terrible looking documents, from resumes to corporate paperwork, public information to small business contracts. I just want people to operate on a standard font and clean format!!
Coffee Shop Owner - I'd love to have my own place in some small town. I'd call it the Brokenjaw, but that sounds like a bar.
3. Sports & Opera
4. The centipede!
5. Reading Manga & movies
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
(September 8, 2011 at 1:45 pm)salty Wrote: 1. Two things people may not know about you.
3. Two things that you wish you were interested in, but it's just not your cup of tea.
5. Two hobbies.

1) Umm...I spend a lot of time sewing? Cross-stitch, mostly, but I've been starting to make clothes and I'm currently embroidering a pirate shirt. Other than that... Hmm... I almost went into school for marine biology, but my math scores were shite, so that was out, and by the time I went back to school I had realized it was all about plants instead.

2) Pottery - that was the happiest portion of my two year art program. I'd work on a potter's wheel quite happily. OR I'd take up glass blowing, which I've never done but it fascinates the hell out of me.

3) Mathematics. People tell me it's great and it seems dead useful but besides being horrible at it I also get bored as hell by it. And Politics. I have a mediocre grasp, but politicians piss me off and bore me so much I can't really delve into it.

4) any jumping bug - crickets, grasshoppers, those cricket spider fucks, anything like that.

5) Gardening - not a hobby - it's a way of life. Photography is fast becoming a particular interest.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 8, 2011 at 1:57 pm)frankiej Wrote: 1. I am colour-blind and I am in a parody death metal band called Inferno Fuck Wound.
2. Manga artist and musician.
3. Volunteering for charity.
4. My Step-Dad.
5. I suppose my two main ones are related to number 2; Drawing and playing guitar.

WHAT? you're a manga artist! hey! can I see your work? I love Obata (Deathnote artist). Do you have a favorite artist, other than yourself?
Haha, I'll put some stuff up later.

I have always been a big Akira Toriyama fan. I grew up with his work.
Cunt
(September 8, 2011 at 1:45 pm)salty Wrote: 1. Two things people may not know about you.
5. Two hobbies.

1 A: As a child I seriously considered becoming a priest
B: I'm a huge fan of myths and magic

2 A: Wildlife Management
B: Kindergarten Teacher

3 A: Contemporary Art
B: TV

4 Aphids hands down.

5 A: Archery
B: Fishing

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 8, 2011 at 1:58 pm)Ace Otana Wrote: Goody!

Quote:1. Two things people may not know about you.
I'm a rebel pure and simple. Always thought for myself. I'm not sex obsessed but I do seem to over enjoy it.
If I'm afraid of something or someone, I will try to avoid but if that's not possible, I will attack. Ignoring fear completely.
Quote:2. Two things you would love to do as a profession.
Commercial pilot. Also I'm into working in the wildlife such as a lumberjack, which is what I'm doing now.
Quote:3. Two things that you wish you were interested in, but it's just not your cup of tea.
Don't know what to put here.
Quote:4. The worst insect to walk the earth.
Mosquito. I hate the little fuckers. Besides, they are one of the biggest killers on earth, since they spread deadly diseases. Wouldn't mind wiping that lot out.
Quote:5. Two hobbies.
Sex and aviation. Third would be fitness.

What's my score? Tongue

There is no score, but you did a good job! Wow, lumberjack, that's cool and dangerous. I guess you really do enjoy things that get your heart pumping.
(September 8, 2011 at 1:55 pm)Cinjin Wrote: 1. Two things people may not know about you.I'm an avid watcher of Entourage. I was once told I would make a great boxer, but never did it.
2. Full time musician (I'm part time now) or Fortune Teller
3. Two things that you wish you were interested in, but it's just not your cup of tea. Nothing - I try things all the time and I'm not even sure if I even like them.
4. The worst insect to walk the earth. All of them. They're all annoying as hell.
5. Two hobbies. Writing and performing music. Sport shooting. Trap mostly.
What do you like most about Entourage? I don't watch much television these days, but I'm going to check out the new Thundercats. And when you say writing, do you mean poetry or creative, what kind of writing?

(September 8, 2011 at 2:04 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
5. Two hobbies.

1) Umm...I spend a lot of time sewing? Cross-stitch, mostly, but I've been starting to make clothes and I'm currently embroidering a pirate shirt. Other than that... Hmm... I almost went into school for marine biology, but my math scores were shite, so that was out, and by the time I went back to school I had realized it was all about plants instead.

2) Pottery - that was the happiest portion of my two year art program. I'd work on a potter's wheel quite happily. OR I'd take up glass blowing, which I've never done but it fascinates the hell out of me.

3) Mathematics. People tell me it's great and it seems dead useful but besides being horrible at it I also get bored as hell by it. And Politics. I have a mediocre grasp, but politicians piss me off and bore me so much I can't really delve into it.

4) any jumping bug - crickets, grasshoppers, those cricket spider fucks, anything like that.

5) Gardening - not a hobby - it's a way of life. Photography is fast becoming a particular interest.

I like sewing! I'm terrible right now. My apartment is too small to bring out my machine, but when I move in January it's going to be sew time for me. I crochet instead. I should have listed politics too, I'm just terrible with politics I feel like everyone has an angle. I just don't feel anyone can be trustworthy and be in the government at the same time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Hobbies Did You Have As A Kid? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 2353 November 11, 2021 at 7:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1439 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1151 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your hobbies/hobby ideas Catholic_Lady 97 11218 February 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why are TSA agents such assholes? NuclearEnergy 11 5582 May 28, 2017 at 1:50 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why are women such hard work? Expired 72 9490 August 7, 2016 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Skeptics: is there a such thing as too much questioning? IanHulett 10 2315 February 24, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: IanHulett
  Why are intelligent brits such snobs Richi1 18 3149 December 28, 2013 at 2:22 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  What goes on in such a mind? Something completely different 8 2597 August 3, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Why do feminists have such a bad reputation? Macky Avelli 207 73614 May 6, 2013 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Shell B