Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for the reminder
Thanks for the reminder
I received this electronic reminder from Atheist Forums...

Quote:Dear A Theist,

According to our records you registered at atheistforums.org and began posting, but you don't seem to have been active for over a month! This is just a quick email to say: WE MISS YOU!

It's true, we really do miss you. We even created this specially automated email just for you in order to lure you back! It's entirely up to you, but we'd love it if you started posting again, and we won't even hold your prolonged absence against you!

Best regards and hope to see you soon,

-Atheist Forums Staff

I appreciate the reminder. I haven't forgotten everyone. It seems I get one personal issue resolved after months of battling and then another one arises. I'm dealing with some issues at the moment and I hope to return soon. Thanks to all. I'll be back.

A Theist
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Thanks for the reminder
I hope everything works out for you!
May your endeavors have luck on their side Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I hope everything clears up and you're able to return. I can empathize with the feeling...except I escape here. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
May Mohammed and Zeus light your path to a better future.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks for creating a forum with real debate! jstrodel 112 30146 March 16, 2013 at 9:21 am
Last Post: Cyberman