Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love Jesus!
I love Jesus!
It's been awhile ladies and gents, but I just came back to share some very exciting news! I do not love jesus, but I got tickets to see Tim Minchin. Thought these might be appropriate:

Enjoy, I know I can't wait!
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
RE: I love Jesus!
Biatch!! We don't get to see him until February here in Perth!!

Soooooo jealous Dodgy of you!! Love Tim Minchin!! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: I love Jesus!
Funny

I'LL watch for Tim more often

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7244 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Love Jesus? KUSA 40 6984 June 15, 2014 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "why I Hate Religion, but Love Jesus" CleanShavenJesus 3 2418 June 28, 2013 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  God cannot love or be Love. Greatest I am 0 1401 December 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7387 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist