Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This ones for Darwinian
This ones for Darwinian
Your favourite comedian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzV6fpSnkh0

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: This ones for Darwinian
got to love him Wink

He is a national treasure.
Cunt
(September 17, 2011 at 1:57 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Your favourite comedian.

Kill him, kill him now. He's the most obnoxious, vile, disgusting, repugnant, odious, repulsive excuse for a primate that ever slithered across a stage. I would spit on him if he was on fire but only to prolong his agony a little further. They say that God created man in his own image. It'd be a sad lookout for Christians throughout the globe if God was anything like him.

The language and communication skills have yet to be created that would best describe how utterly and completely I detest this grotesque creature!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I take it that you don't like the comedic genius that is Frankie Boyle then?
(September 17, 2011 at 2:15 pm)Darwinian Wrote:

Kill him, kill him now. He's the most obnoxious, vile, disgusting, repugnant, odious, repulsive excuse for a primate that ever slithered across a stage. I would spit on him if he was on fire but only to prolong his agony a little further. They say that God created man in his own image. It'd be a sad lookout for Christians throughout the globe if God was anything like him.

The language and communication skills have yet to be created that would best describe how utterly and completely I detest this grotesque creature!

Get a room!
Why? Undecided
(September 17, 2011 at 3:31 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I take it that you don't like the comedic genius that is Frankie Boyle then?

I can think of better comedians...
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 17, 2011 at 2:15 pm)Darwinian Wrote:

You did not disappoint me.

Wink Shades

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.