Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Artwork
Your Artwork
Please post your artwork here! Whatver inspires you.
(Frankiej, you said you would post some, please do! Can't wait to see it!)

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
RE: your artwork
Here are some things I drew a while ago.

Any other artists out there?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
[Image: Aces_by_midorimokona.jpg]

[Image: My_iPod_and_I_by_midorimokona.jpg]

These are really old, but I haven't uploaded newer ones in a while. Matter of fact, haven't drawn much in a while, either.. I really should get a scanner.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Wow! The color! I'm terrible with color, someday i'll be better. These are nice! Did you just make these people up? Do you have a story line going?
The first one is supposed to depict the aces. I just got the idea when my family and I were driving home late one night and when I got home I drew it.

The second one is actually a self-portrait.. :p

Oh, and I'm such an idiot for not saying in my last post that I really like your pictures. Your style is nice! Smile

As usual, the coloring comes with practise, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy. Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Thanks! Oh the aces, spades, diamond etc, I get it! Nice idea! So, that's what you look like..have you posted a picture in member photos yet? I mean to take a look again.
Sure have. There is a link there somewhere to my photobucket Big Grin

I'll have to draw something... I'll sketch something out tomorrow and ink it... I'll scan it in the evening... Then I'll have to add screen tones and edit the image... I shall do it all though...hopefully... lots of dots in this post......................................

I am just so lazy... I don't really put my talents to good use at all
Cunt
[Image: S7300004.jpg]
BEAUTIFUL!
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
I like that Miles! I didn't know you were into Paula Deen!

Frankie! I'm so excited! Please get to it!

Kay, more pictures! And I'm going to start a HP thread, you and me!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some of my bro's artwork Edwardo Piet 9 2812 May 22, 2009 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet