Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hi,

I'm an atheist from Britain, who had the misfortune of attending a Church of England school as a child.
RE: Hi
(September 19, 2011 at 8:32 am)groovydude89 Wrote: Hi,

I'm an atheist from Britain, who had the misfortune of attending a Church of England school as a child.

Greetings,

Why did you consider attending an Anglican school as a misfortune?, I am just curious.

I am an Australian by the way and I don't think I would have considered attending say a Roman Catholic school as a child as a misfortune. A Evangelical Protestant school where they often teach Young Earth Creationism as legitimate science maybe.

By the way I went wholly to state schools as a child.
undefined
Goodmorning / Evening groovy

so the 89 is sig to your DOB??

Anglicanism ain't so bad...easier to see the fallacies than say Catatonicism. Big Grin

Hi from the land down-under and Welcome to the forums Enjoy your stay
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 19, 2011 at 8:44 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Goodmorning / Evening groovy

Anglicanism ain't so bad...easier to see the fallacies than say Catatonicism. Big Grin

Don't mind her, she's weird.

P.s hi.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(September 19, 2011 at 8:56 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(September 19, 2011 at 8:44 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Goodmorning / Evening groovy

Don't mind her, she's weird.

P.s hi.

MAAAANNNN you iz sooo dead! Angry

Hi Groovy89 Hi
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I am going to take a guess and say that you are rather groovy... Would I be correct?

G'day and welcome sir.
Cunt
Hey Groovy! 89 was a brilliant year to be born Wink

Welcome to AF ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Not as great as 85, I'm a mature 20'something alriiiiiight giggedy.

Hi I am also an english atheist.
Hello groov.

"Groovy" is a pretty old-school word for a man born in '89. Did you by chance graduate from college in '89 or something??

Are you actually an aging hippie?
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 19, 2011 at 12:23 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: [...] I'm a mature 20'something [...]

Don't you mean old? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura