Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are UFO's and extraterrestrials real?
Rainbow 
Are UFO's and extraterrestrials real?
When one considers that scientists have found other planets that can bear life and are similar to earth, and we consider how expansive and large the universe is I think it's more likely that extraterrestrials do exist.

When you add the fact that many people have documented the sightings of UFO's, and have accounts of UFO abduction, the possibility increases.

While I'm aware that some videos of UFO's are hoaxes and that perhaps some people might be "dreaming" that they were abducted there is still one thing one must realize. Many times these abductees are put into a hypnotic trance so that a psychologist can retrieve these accounts from their subconscious unscathed by any lies or misinterpretations by the conscious mind. However if you still attribute it to dreams, then read this

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/iscni24.html

Just about half way down the page, we see that surgeons have actually removed "alien" implants from people who have been "abducted".

So there you have it. "Physical Proof" of these interactions of extraterrestrials with human beings. Not to mention various legends about extraterrestrials like the "annunaki"
RE: Are UFO's and extraterrestrials real?
[facepalm]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Sure, why not?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
when it comes to aliens, my only thoughts are these:

We've got our plates full on this planet with the bull shit we already know exists. Until aliens make a point to formally introduce themselves, I just don't give a shit.

Is it possible? Sure. Am I going to spend a moment's time thinking about it. Hell no. I've got christians trying to ruin my life and destroy my country. I got WAY bigger fish to fry.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 20, 2011 at 8:56 pm)Cinjin Wrote: when it comes to aliens, my only thoughts are these:

We've got our plates full on this planet with the bull shit we already know exists. Until aliens make a point to formally introduce themselves, I just don't give a shit.

Is it possible? Sure. Am I going to spend a moment's time thinking about it. Hell no. I've got christians trying to ruin my life and destroy my country. I got WAY bigger fish to fry.

In the reality of extraterrestrials, that certainly highlights that humanity does not currently understand reality, nor the nature of God. In this realization, I feel that atheists cannot say that "God certainly doesn't exist" , if humanity itself does not fully understand science , or reality.
From Dr. John Ellis, when I showed him the OP:

Quote:I know I always carried a stud finder and gauss meter in my lab coat pocket to analyze my patients with no symptoms or scars for implanted alien materials. Everyone does. And when we find something crazy, we remove it and send it to the Top Secret Alien Implant Analysis Division of the CDC, then never hear back from them, proving it was what we thought.
Quote:When you add the fact that many people have documented the sightings of UFO's, and have accounts of UFO abduction, the possibility increases.

Well,no,it doesnt actually. That's another logical fallacy,called argument from consensus.. That a lot of people believe a thing does not make it true. In fact the opposite is often the case.

Quote:A lot of people are fucking srtupid, (George Carlin)
George Carlin Wrote:Stupid, full of shit, or fucking nuts! Dan Quail is all three!
Quote:I know I always carried a stud finder and gauss meter in my lab coat pocket to analyze my patients with no symptoms or scars for implanted alien materials. Everyone does. And when we find something crazy, we remove it and send it to the Top Secret Alien Implant Analysis Division of the CDC, then never hear back from them, proving it was what we thought.

Sarcasm aside, the federal government is far more interested in UFO's and extraterrestrials than you think. Why did the CIA just release these files?

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-t...s/ufo.html

I have a feeling very soon, many people are going to get blown away when extraterrestrials are proven to exist.

Quote:Well,no,it doesnt actually. That's another logical fallacy,called argument from consensus.. That a lot of people believe a thing does not make it true. In fact the opposite is often the case.

Then you can forget that. That's why I mentioned first the fact that you can't deny that scientists have found a number of planets that can sustain life. In collaboration of the size of the universe, that is far more stupid to think that there is not life. Not to mention the whole alien implant article.

thats too bad george has no quotes about reading.
Quote:When you add the fact that many people have documented the sightings of UFO's, and have accounts of UFO abduction, the possibility increases.

People claim they have seen fucking Elvis, too.

Some people are just batshit crazy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plausibility of ancient extraterrestrials Sicnoo0 167 7933 July 19, 2023 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alien Abductions & Encounters, and UFO Sightings EgoDeath 80 5766 October 26, 2019 at 11:10 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  So UFO's and aliens... what's the deal? Mechaghostman2 39 6451 October 18, 2016 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Saw my first UFO last night Zen Badger 41 10065 December 26, 2014 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  UFO Stories are Wacko Michael Schubert 25 5548 November 10, 2013 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Optimistic Mysanthrope