Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter the Koran contest, and win an AK-47!
Enter the Koran contest, and win an AK-47!
BBC Wrote:A radio station run by Somalia's al-Shabab Islamist group has awarded weapons to children who won a Koran-reciting and general knowledge contest.

Andulus radio, based near Mogadishu, gave the group which won first prize in the Ramadan competition an AK-47 rifle and the equivalent of $700 (£450). The second prize-winners received an AK-47 and $500, while the third prize was two hand grenades and $400.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14985549

Nice prizes for those who can recite the sacred texts of the religion of peace. Banging Head On Desk
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Enter the Koran contest, and win an AK-47!
There is just no helping some people mate Banging Head On Desk
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
But Mummy.... I want an assualt rifle NOW!!!!!!

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(September 22, 2011 at 8:33 am)Zen Badger Wrote: But Mummy.... I want an assualt rifle NOW!!!!!!

"Shwe shwe little one and be grateful to the prophet that you get an AK-47"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
AK's are a sign of power and status in many cultures.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: pkwar.jpg]

Now THIS is a weapon! Big Grin
Yeah she might hurt somebody with all those bones.
(oh, the gun, yeah I guess it's nice too)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 22, 2011 at 8:14 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
BBC Wrote:A radio station run by Somalia's al-Shabab Islamist group has awarded weapons to children who won a Koran-reciting and general knowledge contest.

Andulus radio, based near Mogadishu, gave the group which won first prize in the Ramadan competition an AK-47 rifle and the equivalent of $700 (£450). The second prize-winners received an AK-47 and $500, while the third prize was two hand grenades and $400.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14985549

Nice prizes for those who can recite the sacred texts of the religion of peace. Banging Head On Desk

Of course, considering that this is happening in an country which is essentially the real-life equivalent of Mad Max, this shouldn't be much of a surprise.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I want my REAL fucking gun you asshole!!
[Image: teach-islam-4.jpg]
How can I spread the peaceful message of Islam with this phoney pea shooter?!
[Image: Evolution.png]

The poster stuffed under the jacket looks a whole hell of alot like a bulls-eye, and the gear and headband clearly identify this as an enemy combatant. A poorly armed enemy combatant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4665 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7452 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Islamists win seats in Dutch election. This is why we must halt Muslim immigration mralstoner 1 976 March 22, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Tomi Lahren: Does The Koran Advocate Violence? mralstoner 13 4338 July 31, 2015 at 1:29 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  The Koran is perpetual war against all who deny -- J.Q. Adams mralstoner 9 3496 November 12, 2014 at 7:20 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Believing in God enough to enter paradise? Mystic 9 2801 October 1, 2012 at 1:35 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Koran book burning Ashendant 75 19279 October 29, 2010 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Contradictions in the koran Minimalist 6 2732 July 12, 2010 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Response up embryology in the Koran and the Sunna Attractive boulevards 13 7770 June 21, 2009 at 5:11 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki