Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know about P2P?
Anyone know about P2P?
This problem is giving me the shits. I'm using ADSL2 and Netcomm 6 modem/router.

It WAS OK until a couple of days ago.Bittorrent is fine,so it's no biggie,just frustrating because I can't fix it.

Have checked the firewall exceptions,and port forwarding settings. Nothing has changed as a far as I can tell.

When I connect now I get:

G2: 2 hubs (normal)

G1 3 ultrapeers (normal)

Connected to 5 neighbours (normal)

BUT when I do a connection test I get the red warning about firewall and port forwarding

I have used the discovery service,querying about 8 a time getting full lines,with no errors.

The app seems to be working;returns normal search results and I can download and upload at normal speed.

Could there possibly be a conflict with the connection test and the firewall? If so,why did it work before?

Obviously the static ip is working or I would not be able to connect to the internet.

I'll be happy to set out my settings via pm if anyone has the knowledge and interest in helping me.I realise it's a lot to ask and will appreciate any help..

I really hate it when I'm beaten by a machine. It's worse than being outsmarted by the dog.Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know the bandwidth of the Switch and Wii U CPU's? Mechaghostman2 1 372 March 11, 2020 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Anyone know a good audio converter? paulpablo 15 2153 April 8, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack