Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies
Apologies
I apologize for my previous answers to your gang attack on the threads I started. I was frustrated at being challenged by various members that I felt didn't listen to anything I said in my threads. I will try posting one thing at a time and discussing it with anyone if you don't gang-bang me and let me respond to one point at a time. I'm an old man, not the brightest in the world and suffer the foibles of old age.

Worship (large)
RE: Apologies
We promise not to gang bang you. Wink At any rate, you may want to change your definition of "attack." I am sure you will find reasonable discourse if you lighten up.

Good luck.
First things first ... Lets not use the term gang-bang anymore. I'm pretty sure you don't know its true connotation.

[Image: smilie20whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Gang bang.
(September 26, 2011 at 2:56 pm)Shell B Wrote: Gang bang.

Umm shell B, everyone here knows YOU know what it means.

Tongue

I'm laughing out loud right now. Can't stop.

(September 26, 2011 at 2:57 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Umm shell B, everyone here knows YOU know what it means.

Yeah, because I'm acquainted with your mama. Tongue

Sorry, I thought it meant ganging up on someone as is the term used in the barrios when the gang-bangers beat up or kill an enemy.
People exist who don't understand what "gang-bang" means?

All I'm seeing right now is that scene in "History of the World Part 1" when the chess players all gang-bang the queen.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 26, 2011 at 2:59 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(September 26, 2011 at 2:57 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Umm shell B, everyone here knows YOU know what it means.

Yeah, because I'm acquainted with your mama. Tongue

o no you di-n't

Yo mama so greasy Texaco buys Oil from her. Tongue

9 out of 10 people enjoy gang-rape...

Seems fair.
Cunt