Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pots and Kettles....
Pots and Kettles....
It takes real chutzpah for the fucking perverts who run the church to complain about someone else.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/29/world/...TE&ei=5043

Quote:Italians “look on their public leaders with consternation, and the image of the country abroad has been dangerously weakened,” Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco, the head of the Italian Bishops’ Conference, told his fellow bishops on Monday. On Tuesday, he called for an “upright lifestyle,” saying that the country needed a “correction of habits and lifestyles” to help it emerge from a “culture of nothingness.”

Sanctimonious cocksucker!
RE: Pots and Kettles....
Culture of nothingness, or a culture of fucking us. Hmn, what to do, what to do?
(it was too close, I couldn't help myself)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Is that why they finally relented on black hole theory?
Trying to update my sig ...
Pfft. Answer should be, "We should start with you kid fuckers. In other words, you first."
As long as they keep the finger pointed at someone else's hole, they figure they're safe.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Whose hole is it anyway?
^ What will replace Jersey Shore in primetime?
God's Whores, a show about religious prostitutes in rural Idaho.
Religious prostitution just brings everything full circle.
It really all has been about holes, in the end.
Is that why they call it holey?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'