Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackadder V?
Blackadder V?
OMG, OMG, OMG... BANG!! Oops, I've exploded >_<

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011...-23458128/
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Blackadder V?
(October 2, 2011 at 10:00 am)Darwinian Wrote: OMG, OMG, OMG... BANG!! Oops, I've exploded >_<

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011...-23458128/

I love Blackadder, too, but I think it should be noted that Rowan and, for that matter, other people involved with the original four series have been hinting at doing a revival for years, and this seems to be no more definitive than all the other times. That said, I just learned that another favourite Britcom has actually had another revival: Absolutely Fabulous is apparently filming three specials to be aired later. How they manage to pick up on the ending of White Box, where Saffy kicks Eddie and Patsy out of the house, I'd like to see.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I hope they do it. What time period would they do though?
(October 2, 2011 at 10:55 am)Napoleon Wrote: I hope they do it. What time period would they do though?

Cold war spies?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 2, 2011 at 10:57 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 2, 2011 at 10:55 am)Napoleon Wrote: I hope they do it. What time period would they do though?

Cold war spies?
The only plan I've heard about involved them in the 1960s forming a garage band. Really.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 2, 2011 at 11:19 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: The only plan I've heard about involved them in the 1960s forming a garage band. Really.

That would suck to be honest.

I don't want them to do anything modern really. Funny if they were pirates or something.
Whatever they do it will be good because of the amount of talent and experience involved.

Blackadders were all some of the most consistantly funny and clever comedy of the time.

Even the millenium one was ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptm8agr5DV0

Even in Blackadder Back and Forth the really funny parts were in the past, specially the Robin Hood scene was hilarious.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Vikings in Scotland would be good.
Trying to update my sig ...
English during the roman period.

or how about ice age cavemen.