Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When America will come back for the rest of the middle east
When America will come back for the rest of the middle east
I wonder how the arabs and iranians will save themselves.
Nearly all of the leaders, who opposed westerners are gone. It's only a matter of time some others will replace them, either turn the country into a western puppet, or another batshit islamist country. And who will save them? Of course, America. Those who do not comply with it's demands, will be terminated.
Thankfully my country lacks oil, or at least, oil that we don't know anything of, and is a member of the NATO, so chances are, we will be spared, but it's almost certain that another big civil war will erupt in my country, and will perhaps lead to the creation of another country.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: When America will come back for the rest of the middle east
That's what you get for living in the wastelands.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(October 5, 2011 at 11:17 am)Moros Synackaon Wrote: That's what you get for living in the wastelands.
We don't live in one.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
The problem with the middle east is that its a very turbulant area that somehow managed to find itself on top of all americas oil.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Seriously, kilic, you have clearly very little or no idea how this works. As it is, we haven't got much oil from anyone, have we? It certainly does not seem like it, as it takes 40 dollars to fill up an itty bitty car. My truck takes at least 60. You also seem to think that your problems are the fault of America. Not to sound harsh or too American, but if the lot of you fuckers could stop the terrorist cells that live in and amongst you, we wouldn't have much of an excuse to go over there, would we? You seem to forget that the violence that is coddled over there has leaked out into the rest of the world more than once. When douchebags from the Middle East bomb major cities in other countries, there is an issue. Have you noticed that N. Korea has been largely left alone for quite some time now? That would be because they're smart enough to keep their bullshit within their borders or only slightly outside of them. Do you know why it only ever gets slightly outside of it? I'll tell you. Because we are kind enough to offer up our men to maintain the DMZ and help protect South Korea, even when it means they get chopped up by axe wielding nutcases. Let's not forget that we pay the salaries of Iraqi soldiers working in Iraq now, or at least we did, not sure if we're still doing that. To be honest, that pisses me off, but we do it.

Shell, the fact that you have a truck turns me on.

Just thought I'd let you know.
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/time-.../episode-2

By the way, why do people forget that the British occupied and fucked with Iraq for a long goddamn time before the U.S. got there? Iraq was only "free" for a few years when Saddam screwed the pooch? Why not ask when the Brits are coming in for the rest?
We also fucked with afghanistan for a while back in the day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War

You sure did. I'm not even going to mention your bouts with India and Africa. I'm sure glad you didn't Britishize Indian food.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3941 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7585 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7433 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3139 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1841 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 819 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11016 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1153 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3847 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4825 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda