Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do in NYC
Wink 
What to do in NYC
So, i booked my trip. Thank you all for your thoughts on US cities, i genuinely appreciate all who contributed and took the time to help me.

I have chosen NYC, and next year seemed to long a wait so im going in 2 weeks time for 5 nights, fri-wed.

I've read a lot of what you must do in nyc, but what do you think i should definately do. Obviously there will be a lot i cannot do in that timeframe, but what should i not miss.

Thanks in advance. H
RE: What to do in NYC
Bump into someone and say "hey! I'm walkin' 'ere."
Cunt
also recommend some bars.
Good choice.

You may want to check out some of these places in NYC perhaps:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g..._York.html
Been a long time since I've been to NYC and it was during my "seedier" time stretch.

All of the things I could've recommended are either mostly illegal or very illegal.
[Image: Evolution.png]

im game
http://www.my-next-trip.com

Discovered this site the other day. It is epic Big Grin
Find a kosher deli and pig out. I highly recommend hot pastrami on rye and potato knishes. ( have plenty of antacid on hand)

Corny,but worth the time; take the circle line boat ride around Manhattan.
I went to New York in May, and there were two major landmarks I knew I just had to visit:
* The Metropolitan Museum of Art. My favourite love story had its first scene there.
* Central Park, from the carousel where Holden learned to let go and let Phoebe grow up, to the Bethesda fountain where the cast of Angels in America gave their sermon, to Strawberry Fields.

Other than that, I went on a bus tour of New York and saw Derek Jacobi in King Lear. Twice.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.