Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
o/ all
o/ all
well...ive known about this site for about half a year and...well im finally here. My name is Cody Peabody, i live in Vancouver, Canada and i have no theisict beliefs whatsoever. I do however belive theres a balancing factor in every aspect in life. I do not pretend the know the meaning of life or what happens when we expire, thats is somthing we'll figure out when we come to that bridge. I hope to enjoy my stay on this forum.
RE: o/ all
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay too Smile
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Welcome to the forum!!!
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. -Richard Dawkins Thinking
[Image: 9jeh6q.png]
[Image: 16kvqqp.png]
Welcome to the forums Smile
(April 2, 2009 at 9:54 pm)Earthwarden Wrote: well...ive known about this site for about half a year and...well im finally here. My name is Cody Peabody, i live in Vancouver, Canada and i have no theisict beliefs whatsoever. I do however belive theres a balancing factor in every aspect in life. I do not pretend the know the meaning of life or what happens when we expire, thats is somthing we'll figure out when we come to that bridge. I hope to enjoy my stay on this forum.

And if there's no meaning to life (which is basically what I believe)?

Welcome to the forum.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
O/ there Cody.

This post is moot because I watched him type his post on my laptop.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
Your stupid what? Ah, you mean 'you're' Big Grin

Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2158 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3931 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora