Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cruising
Cruising
I'm going on a cruise this week! Smile

I'm flying to LA in the morning then Sunday I'll be boarding a cool ship! We're going to Mexico Smile

I won't be on for a while while though. I'll miss everyone in the forums and stuff lol

bye bye for now! Cool Shades
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
RE: Cuising
Have a fun "cuise" lol.
oh oops. Is there a way to change that?
Well I think everyone gets the point anyway so it's whatever
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Ha, sounds amazing.

I want to go on a cruise one day. Is it one of those huge boats like the Queen Elizabeth?
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
My Blog | Why I Don't Believe in God
(April 3, 2009 at 10:57 pm)WWLD Wrote: oh oops. Is there a way to change that?
Well I think everyone gets the point anyway so it's whatever

Done ... have fun on the "cuise" though Wink

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: Cruising
Hey thanks for changing it. About to head over to the Atlanta airport....

The only good thing about that place is that like to people watch, and there's A LOYT of people there
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
(April 3, 2009 at 10:54 pm)WWLD Wrote: I'm going on a cruise this week! Smile

I'm flying to LA in the morning then Sunday I'll be boarding a cool ship! We're going to Mexico Smile

I won't be on for a while while though. I'll miss everyone in the forums and stuff lol

bye bye for now! Cool Shades

Have a fun cruise to Mexico.

Byt the way. "Boarding a ship?" That sounds quite violent to me.
How is boarding a ship violent? Also, Atlanta airport! That's like an hour's drive from me right now! Big Grin
(April 4, 2009 at 9:58 am)Tiberius Wrote: How is boarding a ship violent? Also, Atlanta airport! That's like an hour's drive from me right now! Big Grin

Boarding a ship, isn't that what the pirates also do? Isn't that also another word for raiding, or have my swenglish got the better of me?
Boarding a ship, boarding a train, boarding a plane, etc. They all mean "getting on" something. Pirates do indeed board ships, but they do it without an invitation Big Grin

The phrase "Captain! We're being boarded!" simply means "Captain! People are getting on the ship!". In the middle of the ocean, people getting on the ship shouldn't happen, ergo being boarded in the middle of the ocean isn't a good thing Big Grin