Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters!
Monsters!
This is a fun article if you've got some time to kill.

10 Monsters

Article Wrote:These creatures are found all over the planet(/internet) and beg the question "What the h**l is that?" Pictures of them get circulated everywhere from some random no-name blog to national and international news networks, giving everyone a chance to make their own quasi-educated (by TV/movies) prediction regarding what scientists and internet skeptics will find out. So, displaying both the hype and found reality of each of these "creatures".

[Image: terrifying-creatures-photo-u1.jpg]

[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Monsters!
That article is a blast. Perfect for this time of year and the batshit loonies who come out to join the xtians in their morbid worship of the bizarre.
Trying to update my sig ...
There was an error so I couldn't view the page, but it reminded me of this creative writing website that truly kicks ass, in my humble opinion.

Check the SCP series listed on the top menu, if you like good paranormal fiction. Some of them are stupid, some are funny and some are creepy as fuck.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/33FfIu/scp...om/scp-508
(October 19, 2011 at 12:05 am)Epimethean Wrote: That article is a blast. Perfect for this time of year and the batshit loonies who come out to join the xtians in their morbid worship of the bizarre.

I figured someone would pick up on my nod to halloween. Thumb up
[Image: Evolution.png]

I couldn't even stand the news reporters. Angry
Every time they talked it reminded me of "The View". Undecided
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
It's just a creationist who escaped the asylum.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Creationists are the real monsters, specifically those that want to poison the minds of children (Hovind, Ian Juby and the gut-wrenchingly repulsive Ken Ham leap to mind).
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Could be.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Looks kind of like the draugr from the Elder Scrolls games:

[Image: Draugr_Bloodmoon_Render.jpg]
Thank you, Cin. That first picture very possibly will cause night terrors sometime over the next week.

If there was any justice, you'd have to be the one to sleep next to me when I wake up hollering bloody murder with my hands doubled in fists.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]