Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hi from Romania
Hi from Romania
hi, I'm adrian, i'm 18 years old and I'm a convinced atheist for 4 years, i am a reading enthusiast i signed up here because i'm looking for people with whom i can talk about my atheist views Smile
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
RE: Hi from Romania
Hi Adrian,

The boss's name is Adrian so that will be confusing ... can we call you Lucy?

Just kidding mate ... welcome to our little corner of cyberspace Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Too Stupid to Understand Science? Try Religion.
Intelligent Design: Helping Stupid People Feel Smart Since 1987

i love you signature dude Devil
Oh fuck this. Why did you have to have the most uber of names too?

Well welcome to the forums I guess Big Grin. I'm demanding everyone call you Overmars though...or "Adrian2". Just as long as everyone knows I'm still #1 Tongue
Hi Adrian2!

lol
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
(April 6, 2009 at 4:29 pm)Overmars Wrote: hi, I'm adrian, i'm 18 years old and I'm a convinced atheist for 4 years, i am a reading enthusiast i signed up here because i'm looking for people with whom i can talk about my atheist views Smile

Hello Adrian, how refreshing to welcome another atheist from a different country.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(April 6, 2009 at 5:54 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Oh fuck this. Why did you have to have the most uber of names too?

Well welcome to the forums I guess Big Grin. I'm demanding everyone call you Overmars though...or "Adrian2". Just as long as everyone knows I'm still #1 Tongue
lol, just stick with overmars Cool
Hi Overmars!

Maybe I'll call you Ade. Just like how Adrian Edmondson is often called "Ade Edmondson".

Welcome to the forums.

EvF
Hi overmars (or Adrian II Tongue), welcome to the forums Smile

Overmars Wrote:i signed up here because i'm looking for people with whom i can talk about my atheist views Smile

You've come to the right place!
Galileo was a man of science oppressed by the irrational and superstitious. Today, he is used by the irrational and superstitious who claim they are being oppressed by science - Mark Crislip

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  marcel90 from romania marcel90 21 6229 April 12, 2009 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: Ted1205