Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler Hates BF3 Camping
Hitler Hates BF3 Camping
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTIqmSvOa...r_embedded

ROFLOL
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Hitler Hates BF3 Camping
Zeus, you Godwined your own thread in the first post. Nice work
(October 28, 2011 at 8:10 pm)I_Blaspheme Wrote: Zeus, you Godwined your own thread in the first post. Nice work

I "Godwined" it... what? Thinking
Never mind. I used Google.

So, as a response to you: I'm that awesome. Tongue
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I personally think most of the boring persons or premature peoples don't like these activities like camping or hiking because you need to have a big heart or courage to do these things it can get dangerous so maybe that's the reason why some people hates camping.
(October 7, 2013 at 12:27 pm)CharlotteHaley Wrote: I personally think most of the boring persons or premature peoples don't like these activities like camping or hiking because you need to have a big heart or courage to do these things it can get dangerous so maybe that's the reason why some people hates camping.

Please read the rules about necroposting.

P.S. It's not that kind of camping.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell