Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A god convo
A god convo
I had a convo with a christian girl today (:
Just wondering what you guys think?
It's kind of long, but funny xD

By the way, im not in anyway a religious person as well as im not an atheist. :X
I have my own way to see things, and i dont need to be in a part of a group to have an opinion of how i will view life.

RE: A god convo
What is it with long transcripts of conversations nowadays? I really can't be nothered reading all that, can't you just give us the condensed version?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
'kin 'ell. I'm not reading all that!

Q, could you not have just condensed it to the essentials?

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I can't believe I read it.

I was bored that night lol.
(April 8, 2009 at 4:42 am)leo-rcc Wrote: What is it with long transcripts of conversations nowadays? I really can't be nothered reading all that, can't you just give us the condensed version?

Thanks mate, I though it was just me being cranky old crunt. I find such transcripts self indulgent and boring as dog shit. Try as I might,I always nod off before managing to read one right through. Devil
It's too long! As Kyu said. Couldn't you have shortened it or something?
"Religious Views: My own. no one elses! That makes me someone that doesnt have any religion or is an athist. I have my own ways to view life."

Oh the lols...
Yes lol..

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering Luke, what exactly do you mean by 'somewhat atheist?'
(April 12, 2009 at 12:53 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Yes lol..

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering Luke, what exactly do you mean by 'somewhat atheist?'

I'd like to know too. I would have thought being "somewhat atheist" is like being "somewhat pregnant".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19453 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie