Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
歓迎!
Wink 
歓迎!
歓迎 - (?noun?) Romaji: kangei - Greetings: in case if you are wondering what the meaning of the title of my thread.

This website seemed very entertaining so I've created and activated my membership here. Nice to meet you folks! Smile Oh, please do not mind information regarding "Greetings" above - Just trying to learn Chinese/Japanese language for fun. I'll be occurred in making my avatar for now.
RE: 歓迎!
I like he chinese take on he english language.

http://www.engrish.com/category/booksmagazines/page/2/

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hao! hao hao. (I love Chinese, though I know so little. It ties with Nihongo for most beautiful language, imho.)

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
hi... I don't use my free time for much else than getting stoned.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Get an avatar.

Wilkommen.
(October 29, 2011 at 6:38 am)Napoleon Wrote: Get an avatar.

Wilkommen.

Done. ;3 It's an avatar of the character named Sanakan out of cyberpunk book.
Hello Atheist.

Welcome to the forums from the Land Down Under.

Where on this rock are you??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hi!
FSM Grin
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I don't know what your username is supposed to look like, but for me it's four rectangular boxes. Which to be fair is easier to remember, so from now on I will be calling you Boxy.
I'm a former Christian. Here's the story about me-

In the year of 1999, I was a Christian living in residence with my Christian family, very fundamentalist - In that time, I was a entity of hopeless, full-of-stupidity-one tend to insult evolutionists who tried to teach me about Evolution. I said:

"Go and eat banana, monkey!"

Yep, I, indeed, did make that comment against Evolution experts. Later, biology teacher gave me a book for my birthday, I do not remember the book's title, but I do recall that book provides the guide for critical/logical thinking, pro/con arguments, scientific, problem-solving methods. Out of that book, I developed critical-thinking ability.

So I rethink everything about the existence of god, jesus, the bible, only get obvious conclusion: Christianity is nothing but a production of humanity. I deconverted/disowned Christianity.

I'm a guy without religion or an athiest ever since that time. Thank goodness....
(October 29, 2011 at 7:50 am)無神論者 Wrote: I'm a former Christian. Here's the story about me-

In the year of 1999, I was a Christian living in residence with my Christian family, very fundamentalist - In that time, I was a entity of hopeless, full-of-stupidity-one tend to insult evolutionists who tried to teach me about Evolution. I said:

"Go and eat banana, monkey!"

Yep, I, indeed, did make that comment against Evolution experts. Later, biology teacher gave me a book for my birthday, I do not remember the book's title, but I do recall that book provides the guide for critical/logical thinking, pro/con arguments, scientific, problem-solving methods. Out of that book, I developed critical-thinking ability.

So I rethink everything about the existence of god, jesus, the bible, only get obvious conclusion: Christianity is nothing but a production of humanity. I deconverted/disowned Christianity.

I'm a guy without religion or an athiest ever since that time. Thank goodness....

Did I just double posted?