Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon all
Afternoon all
Hey, I'm Mal Kiever.

Dislikes : I try to keep this list to a minimum. I'm only here once so I may aswell like it all if poss.
RE: Afternoon all
Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Welcome
Hello :d
Quote:Frankly, I wish that the fruits of my work useful and glorious appearing of the world that the fruits of my labor awaken the mind and unlock the feeling of those who are deprived of light.
Ridiculous to say, outside the sky was nothing.
There is not one world, one earth, one sun, but as many worlds as we see bright sparks on us.

Giordano Bruno
Welcome to this motley bunch of fools.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome sir.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Hey there. Welcome to AF. Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome aboard, sailor.
Hi from the Land Down under Mal

Welcome to the forums ...hope you enjoy your stay here.

@ SummerQueen ...Since when am I motley?? I'm TRYING to get a suntan!! Big Grin lol
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hi and welcome Big Grin
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2142 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5586 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3930 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora
  Good afternoon, or whatever time it is over there! Dopethrone 8 2780 August 14, 2009 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Thumbs Up Afternoon lads and ladies TheGinger 10 6572 March 22, 2009 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Tiberius