Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am ladybaglady
I am ladybaglady
Hello, I'm Lady Baglady

...and I will love you forever if you know where that name comes from.
RE: I am ladybaglady
I will admit, I know not where your name comes from, but I really hope you enjoy it here. Smile If you catch up with Shell B on some threads, she loves cooking even more than we do and has some interesting recipes.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome.

I do not know the significance of your name. My love is forever lost on you then Tongue
Cunt
(November 13, 2011 at 10:28 pm)frankiej Wrote: Welcome.

I do not know the significance of your name. My love is forever lost on you then Tongue

Well, you do have a pretty nifty Night of the Living Dead banner, so maybe not forever lost. I supposed I can forgive you!
(November 13, 2011 at 10:27 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I will admit, I know not where your name comes from, but I really hope you enjoy it here. Smile If you catch up with Shell B on some threads, she loves cooking even more than we do and has some interesting recipes.

Sweet! Thanks for showing me this place!

Any friend of Summer's is okay in my book.
As long as they're of the atheist persuasion, eh, Min? Wink
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome.

I don't know where that name comes from either, but after googling it, I'm thinking that this is a possible answer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunted_%28...k_novel%29

Quote:Lady Baglady (Evelyn Keyes):
An old money woman who, along with her husband, used to pretend to be homeless as a cure for boredom. After she and her husband witness a crime leading to the murder of a wealthy Brazilian heiress, her husband is murdered by the killers, and a string of homeless people are murdered in the search for her. She comes to the retreat to escape the people who want to kill her.
(November 13, 2011 at 10:59 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Welcome.

I don't know where that name comes from either, but after googling it, I'm thinking that this is a possible answer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunted_%28...k_novel%29

Quote:Lady Baglady (Evelyn Keyes):
An old money woman who, along with her husband, used to pretend to be homeless as a cure for boredom. After she and her husband witness a crime leading to the murder of a wealthy Brazilian heiress, her husband is murdered by the killers, and a string of homeless people are murdered in the search for her. She comes to the retreat to escape the people who want to kill her.

Yes! But I'll only love you for a short while, because you used Google, and that is just cheating Wink
(November 13, 2011 at 10:30 pm)ladybaglady Wrote: Well, you do have a pretty nifty Night of the Living Dead banner, so maybe not forever lost. I supposed I can forgive you!

Well, for all your zombie needs I'm probably the guy for the job... I'm aware there are many fans of the genre on here, but I don't know if any have quite the stupidly, excessive knowledge I do...

I feel like I have to post this. It is a marvellous short film...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtdEKIsnEkM
Cunt
(November 13, 2011 at 11:04 pm)ladybaglady Wrote: Yes! But I'll only love you for a short while, because you used Google, and that is just cheating Wink

No problem, but I'm not going to lie just to get your love. At least I got the answer. Tongue