Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hello all.

I don't like doing these introductions because I don't know what to say.

See ya round,

Milky Tea
Um...
RE: Hi
Welcome. How about telling us a bit about yourself, where you're from. Looks like you're an atheist, perhaps you could give us some insight into how you came to that. Have a religious upbringing?
How'd you find us? How'd you pick your name? Where are you from? What made you join up? Do you think you'll like it here? What's your avatar of?

Big Grin

Welcome, btw. I've had too much coffee. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Milky Tea... Hmm, this seems like fate.

Welcome.
Cunt
lol

Welcome, i hate coffee lover's.
Hi and welcome.

Tell us all about yourself. You don't have to go on too much, five or six paragraphs will suffice Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(November 14, 2011 at 3:11 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: i hate coffee lover's.

[Image: _sad__by_cookiemagik-d2zpwkb.gif]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome, MT. See you around the forums.
I've always been non-religious despite, or perhaps because, a vaguely Church of England upbringing. I had a brief period of being generically anti-religious after I read The God Delusion which I now look back upon and cringe due to some of the drivel I came out with. I'm quite into Stephen Jay Gould's books at the moment.

I found this forum by googling atheism forum after getting bored with a humanist forum. I picked by name because I was drinking a cup of milky tea when I registered. I don't know if I'll like it here but it seems nice enough.

My avatar is a picture of aurora borealis on Jupiter which I think is pretty cool and looks nice. It also ties in with my interest in amateur astronomy, very amateur since I've only got a pair of binoculars at the moment but I know most the sky now and I enjoy looking up and knowing my way around the stars. Looking forward to getting a telescope at some point but my fiancé will murder me if I spend the money I've saved for a mortgage on a telescope so it's going to have to wait unlit after we've got a house.
Um...
Welcome, MT. Hope you like it here.