Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm Kree
Hi I'm Kree
I'm an atheist living in Brisbane, Australia and have been since about June this year (an atheist, that is). Following a childhood full of not playing the coolest video games, squandered Sundays that I can't get back ( Sad ) and all of my teenage years closing my eyes and whispering to myself, I finally bothered to ask if I had a good reason to be doing any of this, and realised that I didn't.

Oh for a time machine.

Alas, the past appears fixed and you've tarried long enough reading this drivel and soiling your present, so I'll stop wasting your time now.

Cheers.

Kree

RE: Hi I'm Kree
Welcome, Kree!
That will never hold up in court...
Darn yeah.. no time machine Sad
Welcome. I'm sure the time wasn't wasted if you can use the knowledge in a positive way going forward.
Welcome.
Cunt
Hi I'm Kree
Hi from western Oz
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 21, 2011 at 2:57 am)Kree Wrote: I'm an atheist living in Brisbane, Australia and have been since about June this year (an atheist, that is). Following a childhood full of not playing the coolest video games, squandered Sundays that I can't get back ( Sad ) and all of my teenage years closing my eyes and whispering to myself, I finally bothered to ask if I had a good reason to be doing any of this, and realised that I didn't.

Oh for a time machine.

Alas, the past appears fixed and you've tarried long enough reading this drivel and soiling your present, so I'll stop wasting your time now.

Cheers.

Kree

Welcome to Atheist Forums
undefined