Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy Condor
Boy Condor
This is my friends' band... They have shamelessly asked me to promote them here.

They have just recorded this song... It ain't bad.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boy-Condor...8091127385

Have a listen, my minions.
Cunt
RE: Boy Condor
Not bad at all...

I have the feeling that this will work better live than as a recorded track. It somehow hints toward (early) Incubus, but has a few other elements setting it apart from the "Incubus style".

Is it a final version or are they still planning to re-work or re-master it a bit?

Not that my opinion will count for much, but I did work as a music critic for 3 years. I need to listen to it a few more time, but I cannot help but feel there is a bit more to be brought out of their style. Perhaps a bit more edge... why does this make this video come to mind?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3AoiVMQqX4

How old are these guys? I don't do facebook, so I cannot get the info there.

Really... not bad at all.

Meow!

GREG
Moral is as moral does and as moral wishes it all too be. - MoS

The absence of all empirical evidence for the necessity of intuitive X existing is evidence against the necessary empirical existence of intuitive X - MoS (variation of 180proof)

Athesim is not a system of belief, but rather a single answer to a single question. It is the designation applied by theists to those who do not share their assumption that a god/deity exists. - MoS

I am not one to attribute godlike qualities to things that I am unable to understand. I may never be in the position to understand certain things, but I am not about to create an anthropomorphic deity out of my short-commings. I wish not to errect a monument to my own personal ignorace and demand that others worship this proxy of ego. - MoS
RE: Boy Condor
They are all about the same age as me... I went to school with these guys and they are some of my best friends.

I doubt they can afford much more work on it at the moment... considering they are all students Tongue
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boy how times have changed. Brian37 3 747 September 25, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: abaris