Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:39 pm

Poll: Which do you hate more?
This poll is closed.
Lollipops.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Balloons.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Potatoes.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balloons or Lollipops?
Balloons or Lollipops?
Which do you hate more?

Some people seek to usurp my throne as queen of nonsense polls. I will not allow this.

So which do you hate more? Balloons... the floating bags of hot air that they are... or Lollipops... the candy that gyps you by leaving you one full stick less candy!

I, Queen of the Multiverse, do declare that 'More' is equivalent to 'Most' for the remainder of this week.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Balloons or Lollipops?
Well... with this being the case, the only appropriate answer could be, lollipop flavoured balloons filled with potatoes... not to mention delivered in 1987 Dodge Pick-Up Trucks that just unloaded an assortment of brightly coloured powertools to Kindergartens for the logically challenged.

Sure, I'm new here, but as absurd as the next posting here.

Have rock - will shove!

Meow!

GREG
Moral is as moral does and as moral wishes it all too be. - MoS

The absence of all empirical evidence for the necessity of intuitive X existing is evidence against the necessary empirical existence of intuitive X - MoS (variation of 180proof)

Athesim is not a system of belief, but rather a single answer to a single question. It is the designation applied by theists to those who do not share their assumption that a god/deity exists. - MoS

I am not one to attribute godlike qualities to things that I am unable to understand. I may never be in the position to understand certain things, but I am not about to create an anthropomorphic deity out of my short-commings. I wish not to errect a monument to my own personal ignorace and demand that others worship this proxy of ego. - MoS
fucking anarcho balloons, attacking shop windows etc.........
Hey you! You... five-minute-after-I-post idea stealer! Tongue
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I've heard that some people get off with balloons and lollipops are the perfect accessory with a plaid skirt, so how do you expect me to choose?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(November 29, 2011 at 2:33 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Some people seek to usurp my throne as queen of nonsense polls. I will not allow this.

[Image: n29276074532_798650_4080.jpg]

Pictured above - The throne of nonsense polls
(November 29, 2011 at 4:56 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: [Image: n29276074532_798650_4080.jpg]

Pictured above - The throne of nonsense polls

I'm above the throne!

Literally.

Syna Wrote:Hey you! You... five-minute-after-I-post idea stealer!

I did it just to stick my tongue out at you Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day