Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the law of sequence
the law of sequence
hi good day to you all. My name is julio. I am glad to be here in this forum & I would like to share my logical discovery of what I call as the law of sequence. I understand atheism worship the one called `Supreme eing` who I beleive was also responsible for creating me as the triune of the 5th which logically represents everything & everyone & I can prove this logically & not superstitiously. Please do spend time to read my explanations as I look furward to establishing a universal society that will explain everything.Thinking
RE: the law of sequence
Riiiiight......
Cunt
I wonder who has the quickest ban hammer?
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Counting down from now...............
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Me.
quick draw shell.. good call.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Spammy newb.
Shell B in Action

[Image: medium.jpg]

Don't make her angry, you wouldn't like her when she's angryWorship
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I bet she's cute even then.
Trying to update my sig ...
I assume the ban was for being incomprehensible with no hope for improvement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hate law system in usa zentor 8 2539 June 13, 2012 at 4:50 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Irish Justice Minister plans referendum to scrap new blasphemy law Michael Nugent 19 5212 March 22, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Amphora