Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 9:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof for being an atheist
RE: Proof for being an atheist
OH SHIT you found me out, I'm a figment of your imagination. I can't prove I'm an atheist because no one can prove anything about anything they believe because you can never get into someone else's thoughts therefore ipso facto SOLIPSISM

you win argument;, here is an tiger for ur victory Tiger
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
I don't believe in your god or any gods.

I exist.

Therefore I'm an atheist.
Dying to live, living to die.
I believe in my Gwynnies!  Heart
I can't speak for anyone else but I can say that you are very confused. Once I stopped living for a life after this world I became more concerned about the one I live in now. I became more charitable, more kind, more giving and more concerned about leaving this world a better place because I wasn't focused on "getting to heaven or going to hell". I simply want to take care of the planet I live on and the people that live on it.

I don't need to judge or decide who is worthy of my time anymore. Believing in god made me a more selfish person. I only cared about other Christians or the ones I could get to become Christians. Now I don't feel the need to make that judgment. Love is universal. I am thankful that my eyes have been opened and so are the people around me, even if they don't know why.

No, I don't believe in god and I am a better Erwin because of it
When   you   understand  why   you   dismiss   all   the   other   possible   gods,   you  will understand why I dismiss yours. ~Stephen Roberts~
Fuck off, troll.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
There once was a poster named JBrentonK
Who was more than a little cray cray
He posts many words
And reading them hurts
Till your brain is done rotting away.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 19, 2015 at 4:21 pm)Alex K Wrote: There once was a poster named JBrentonK
Who was more than a little cray cray
He posts many words
And reading them hurts
Till your brain is done rotting away.

Persistence is really the trick
As all good trolls learn quick.
But considering the fun
To be had 'til he's done,
I'd be better off tugging my prick.
(October 19, 2015 at 11:55 am)JBrentonK Wrote:
(October 19, 2015 at 11:44 am)robvalue Wrote: How about this:

Why should I care if there is a god?

robvalue, every action in your life that you take is inspired by your faith in the world. It only follows that a belief in God as part of your actions removes you from all blindness about the positive outcome of your actions! If you are to have a God, you are to have one hell of a God!!! The atheists in this thread are too blind to that fact, and I might mention that it is an obvious fact! They each of them do not have that positive value that comes with the faith in God as a part of life. So therefore, if they believed in God, they would get a maximum of greatness for everything they do! If you believe in God, you can act it out in faith, and play a much larger role in the world. It only comes down to proving your belief though.... If you don't prove that you are an atheist, you can't act out your beliefs with the utmost of faith! You need to believe in God first, and then you can prove that you are something else though.... Anything you want!

That doesn't make any sense.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Guys, if you got time to look here, then you must be bored to death.
I think it's time to go clean under the fridge...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
[Image: chad-hagen-1.jpg]

OP if this does not answer your question, Nothing will.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 7626 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 14771 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 2092 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  What was it like being an atheist? Something completely different 81 18488 April 10, 2013 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: fr0d0