Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fact, every single german nazi was a christian
RE: Fact, every single german nazi was a christian
(October 19, 2015 at 3:18 pm)Deepthunk Wrote:
(October 19, 2015 at 3:15 pm)houseofcantor Wrote: Someone needs a liter-sized dose of chill the fuck out. Dodgy

compare atheists to hitler one more time and I'll show you little motherfuckers how much I really need to chill out bigot.

Is that a threat?
(October 19, 2015 at 3:18 pm)Deepthunk Wrote: compare atheists to hitler one more time and I'll show you little motherfuckers how much I really need to chill out bigot.

First, nobody did that. Secondly, I'm rather impressed by your behind the keyboard manlyhood. Takes a real tough guy to type away threats on the internet.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Wow. Somebody woke upon the wrong side of their mom... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(October 19, 2015 at 3:14 pm)Deepthunk Wrote:
(October 19, 2015 at 2:57 pm)Jenny A Wrote:

you are not an atheist, your a Christian who calls yourself atheist online and that's all.

Jewish people hate revisionist historians for a good reason, and no matter what you claim, me and every atheist at godless geeks dot com have shown you factual evidence that Hitler was catholic, and your still fighting to call me a liar you fucking bigoted bitch? what about everyone at godlessgeeks.com, that website with all the evidence you ignore, are they liars too?

see, I know godless geeks are atheists, and I know there evidence is irrefutable proof because I've been through it, but on this forum there's a bunch of people who call themselves atheists but your trying to prove those atheists are liars when their evidence is undeniable?

who lying you evil bigoted bitch?

Anyone who doesn't believe in god is an atheist. Their position on any other position is irrelevant to the question of atheism.

It's hard to imagine how suggesting that not all Nazis were Christian is bigoted. Is not subscribing to blanket statements about whole groups of people bigotry? That sounds rather Big Brother Double Speak to me. Love is hate. Peace is War. I love you very much, but fuck you.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(October 19, 2015 at 3:23 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Wow. Somebody woke upon the wrong side of their mom... Tongue

Underneath, probably.
(October 15, 2015 at 1:26 pm)Deepthunk Wrote: One of the worst aspects of religious prejudice is the way religious bigots will often just sit around making up excuses for their hate that really just amount to false accusation after false accusation. Like Pat Robertson claiming gay people have special rings with hidden needles that prick people and give them aids, or the little religious cartoon books Christians often put in phones booths and other public places which claim things like witches are abducting children’s pets to sacrifice to the devil, or the flagrantly false claim that every dictator in history was an atheist.

It’s plain as day why these statements are bigoted and intended solely to spread irrational hatred, and it is furthermore plain to see that these statements are false, yet religious people just repeat these and a hundred other similarly prejudice claims again and again without any concern that their false.

Now in light of the above, can you see why it angers and frustrates me to have a room supposedly full of atheist ignore the plain fact that hitler was a catholic when a mountain of evidence that this is true is placed right before you, and instead you search for any thread of an excuse to claim it’s not so and validate the false religious propaganda spread by people who hate the person you claim to be?

Can you see why I would think that some of you are not the atheists or agnostics you claim to be?

Or are you self-hating atheists and agnostics?

Hitler was born a Catholic. He wasn't a practicing Catholic, and towards the end of his life cottoned to the pagan and the mystic.

And he never did attend a Catholic monastery. I reckon that your neglecting to present any evidence for your claim is a tacit admission that you have none.

(October 19, 2015 at 3:26 pm)houseofcantor Wrote:
(October 19, 2015 at 3:23 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Wow. Somebody woke upon the wrong side of their mom... Tongue

Underneath, probably.

And not smothered? I think not.

(October 19, 2015 at 3:25 pm)Jenny A Wrote: Is not subscribing to blanket statements about whole groups of people bigotry?

It's the sheer idiocy of the Nazi movement being christian that riles me up just as much as the claim of them being atheist. Both statements are fundamentally wrong on many levels. It's historically wrong and easily refuted. Idiocy and historical ignorance are the problems here, probably combined with arrogance, since OP seems to be a galant fighter for the atheist cause - hiding behind his keyboard.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(October 19, 2015 at 3:26 pm)houseofcantor Wrote:

Underneath, probably.

Or underneath a bridge...
Dying to live, living to die.
Wow, I'm just catching up on this thread, but I had no idea that Deepthunk was such a raging cunt. That puts a new perspective of his claim that there are fake atheists here in the shoutbox.

Is he seriously claiming that Jenny isn't an atheist because she disagrees with other atheists? What a fuckhead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam owns atheism with a single verse Loaded dice 341 24645 August 6, 2023 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Did anyone else get deconverted by a single sentence? Astonished 67 9418 July 20, 2023 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Explaining the fact that we exist OttoVonKerpen 84 11760 November 5, 2016 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  When it becomes a fact? _Velvet_ 14 2801 October 10, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Beatles song hey ya got to hide your love away is very relateable for forever single Rextos 3 1267 March 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Jerry Coyne's new book: Faith Versus Fact Mudhammam 17 6028 August 13, 2015 at 12:22 am
Last Post: smsavage32
  Man Crucified Every Year Manowar 10 3149 April 5, 2015 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  The more troubling fact is not that this may be genuine, but that it's hard to doubt Mudhammam 16 5090 August 13, 2014 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Lucanus
  10 Questions for Every Atheist Clueless Morgan 38 6554 July 16, 2014 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Free Will: Fact or Fiction Reasonable_Jeff 89 34485 October 2, 2012 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda