Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 7:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Atheists Can't Think Episode 1: No Evidence for God?
RE: When Atheists Can't Think Episode 1: No Evidence for God?
(December 19, 2015 at 8:24 pm)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote:
(December 19, 2015 at 7:56 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Guys, just look at it this way. Evidence of all the atheist MEN and how they look in real life pictures is basically = to how they believe/disbelieve in God. It's as if their faces are distorted and they appear to be lying to themselves. This = the existence of likely every atheist on the planet. And if you want proof that it hurts to be an atheist, line every atheist up and snap a snapshot of them. They'd be obvious liars/decievers. One user here has a signature in his posts of a man talking who looks like an atheist. You know who I'm talking about. An evident liar you'd see for yourself soon enough. Why lie so blatently? Why so publicly? Why so 'HONESTLY', is the point.

You can't come across a theist an expect him to believe your "absense of God" stance, when the theist has been everywhere you have and the atheist hasn't ever been, EVEN ONCE, in the same stead.

This is proof that atheists are dumb and 100% wrong, but it is sure enough proof to me that the people we should be looking at here are the ATHEISTS, not the christians, as we are looking at the christians right now.

I bet any atheist here doesn't have the balls to relate his so called "evidence" to that of a christians.

Why, he should just take a video of his pathetic unbelieving, God hating, .... to be clearly honest with you there are tens of dozens+ arguements to give to the atheists, but it would result with biting the tounge and raving ... Best to just save these things for those who are interested in your experience in dealing with atheists.

That is the most classic case of projectionism which I have ever seen! Yeah, we all know just how honest Pat Robertson, William Lane Craig, Ted Cruz, and all the other right wing fuckwits and tea-baggers are.

Go fuck yourself on the White House fence, Christard asshole!

An obvious Atheist, but not an obvious Christian. You are forgetting that the majority of idiots out there like you have a hard time accepting their so called "FAITH." You are mad because you are an atheist, you are mad because you are wrong, you are mad because you cannot prove the existence of your non-existant "God", you are mad. I love your reply though, mister hankey, because you are only providing that example I most cherished to see when I barely mannaged to post that pos post of mine. "An example of an atheist". Just one sample, that's all we need, you see.

Atheists are like a closet homo sexual disease that, we faith abiding christians, must cleanse. Yes, each and every one of you Atheists out there.

Just look at his example before you embarass yourself. Haha! Give me a break!!!!!
(December 19, 2015 at 8:42 pm)JBrentonK Wrote:
(December 19, 2015 at 8:24 pm)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote: That is the most classic case of projectionism which I have ever seen! Yeah, we all know just how honest Pat Robertson, William Lane Craig, Ted Cruz, and all the other right wing fuckwits and tea-baggers are.

Go fuck yourself on the White House fence, Christard asshole!

An obvious Atheist, but not an obvious Christian. You are forgetting that the majority of idiots out there like you have a hard time accepting their so called "FAITH." You are mad because you are an atheist, you are mad because you are wrong, you are mad because you cannot prove the existence of your non-existant "God", you are mad. I love your reply though, mister hankey, because you are only providing that example I most cherished to see when I barely mannaged to post that pos post of mine. "An example of an atheist". Just one sample, that's all we need, you see.

Atheists are like a closet homo sexual disease that, we faith abiding christians, must cleanse. Yes, each and every one of you Atheists out there.

Just look at his example before you embarass yourself. Haha! Give me a break!!!!!

I'm not the one who makes claims which he cannot "prove" to anyone who doesn't want to be fooled.

You're still a projectionist, and a particularly insulting one at that. Nobody believes a word you say, not even you, and you know that. The only reason why you are here is to insult people who you hate, and you really, truly hate us because we have the mental freedom which you lack.
Mr. Hanky loves you!
(December 19, 2015 at 8:48 pm)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote:
(December 19, 2015 at 8:42 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: An obvious Atheist, but not an obvious Christian. You are forgetting that the majority of idiots out there like you have a hard time accepting their so called "FAITH." You are mad because you are an atheist, you are mad because you are wrong, you are mad because you cannot prove the existence of your non-existant "God", you are mad. I love your reply though, mister hankey, because you are only providing that example I most cherished to see when I barely mannaged to post that pos post of mine. "An example of an atheist". Just one sample, that's all we need, you see.

I'm not the one who makes claims which he cannot "prove" to anyone who doesn't want to be fooled.

You're still a projectionist, and a particularly insulting one at that. Nobody believes a word you say, not even you, and you know that. The only reason why you are here is to insult people who you hate, and you really, truly hate us because we have the mental freedom which you lack.

You are the one, sadly who makes claims which he cannot prove to anyone who doesn't want to be fooled.

Or whatever....

I am a true christian, apparently unlike delicate. If he were a true Christian, he would know the difference between faith and evidence, instead of looking it up just about everywhere on the internet. I've lived a life wherein most of my time is devoted to the "truth of God", I actually lived as an atheist for about 25 years ( I am 30 years old ). But I now know what atheists are like. Not that this is at all any of your buisness. You think I'm a "projectionist". Whatever that is.... No, I am a faith abiding god FEARING christian, a term that people like you are, apparently, deathly afraid of. I, unlike you, have the EXPERIENCE to back each, and every one, of my claims.

You, mister hankey, and your response which, I thought, I was trying to respond to , ha ha!-- are a TOTAL waste, you are a total idiot, and yes, I am a particularly insulting christian. That's about the only way you can, apparently now mister hankey but it sounds like your mad again, debate on this forum. Is debate too big of a word for you? Or is it just your fear of closet homosexuality? I know what it is that you FEAR mister hankey! Faith!

haha!
(December 19, 2015 at 8:42 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Atheists are like a closet homo sexual disease that, we faith abiding christians, must cleanse. Yes, each and every one of you Atheists out there.

Slightly more ominous/looming than your usual garbage. In what manner do you propose this "cleansing" occur?

*quote bolded, for emphasis*
In the end, fundies always wind up inadvertently paraphrasing Adolf Hitler.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Atheists are dumb, yeah?

So what's a "tounge"?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yes, atheists are blind. But that's too hard for you to swallow now, isn't it, Stimbo?

I suggest the cleansing occur by continued repetition of the word of God, the word that is used throughout the universe that is. By using the language each and every one of you use, taking it, gargling it up, spitting it out, and repeating it again and again. Just the usual, you know, the very words used by Stimbo for example; the rhetoric comment made by thena above, you know, by using the word of God....

It will actually happen one day, when Jesus gets so mad at the atheists that he practically s***s himself. Because all of you closet homosexuals know that isn't going to actually happen.

You "know" your stupidity so blindly as to ignore each and every one of my insulting commentary, but you have no commentary to comment about it because your dealing with an actual FAITH ABIDING christian. And whenever you deal with one of those people you know it's already time for this "obviously needed" cleansing to occur. Because they side aganist agnostics and atheists.

See fellow sea folk, it is always the christian that wins in the end.

Poor delicate. Wish he was a true christian.
Quote:Yes, atheists are blind. But that's too hard for you to swallow now, isn't it, Stimbo?

How dare a deluded cunt who thinks he's the reincarnation of a fictional deity presume to speak for me. Fuck off and take your condescension with you.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 19, 2015 at 9:14 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Yes, atheists are blind. But that's too hard for you to swallow now, isn't it, Stimbo?

I suggest the cleansing occur by continued repetition of the word of God, the word that is used throughout the universe that is. By using the language each and every one of you use, taking it, gargling it up, spitting it out, and repeating it again and again. Just the usual, you know, the very words used by Stimbo for example; the rhetoric comment made by thena above, you know, by using the word of God....

It will actually happen one day, when Jesus gets so mad at the atheists that he practically s***s himself. Because all of you closet homosexuals know that isn't going to actually happen.

You "know" your stupidity so blindly as to ignore each and every one of my insulting commentary, but you have no commentary to comment about it because your dealing with an actual FAITH ABIDING christian. And whenever you deal with one of those people you know it's already time for this "obviously needed" cleansing to occur. Because they side aganist agnostics and atheists.

See fellow sea folk, it is always the christian that wins in the end.

Poor delicate. Wish he was a true christian.
For someone who says he is a true Christian, you seem very rude. If you are trying to show people what it means to be a Christian, then maybe you should lead by example.
(December 19, 2015 at 7:56 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: Guys, just look at it this way. Evidence of all the atheist MEN and how they look in real life pictures is basically = to how they believe/disbelieve in God. It's as if their faces are distorted and they appear to be lying to themselves. This = the existence of likely every atheist on the planet. And if you want proof that it hurts to be an atheist, line every atheist up and snap a snapshot of them. They'd be obvious liars/decievers. One user here has a signature in his posts of a man talking who looks like an atheist. You know who I'm talking about. An evident liar you'd see for yourself soon enough. Why lie so blatently? Why so publicly? Why so 'HONESTLY', is the point.

Do you actually have any criteria by which you'd judge that a person looks "evidently" like a liar, or is it just a case of "I see an atheist, I'll say he looks like a liar."? Basically, are you saying they look like liars because they are atheists, or are you saying so because of some physical characteristics that indicate this?

I mean, let's assume for a moment that facial features in pictures are a reliable way to judge the honesty of people you've never met, but hey, it's you we're talking about, JBrentonK: ridiculous, unjustified nonsense is to be expected. Rolleyes

Quote:This is proof that atheists are dumb and 100% wrong, but it is sure enough proof to me that the people we should be looking at here are the ATHEISTS, not the christians, as we are looking at the christians right now.

I don't think you have any idea what proof actually is, if you think "they look like liars to me," counts as compelling evidence of anything.

Quote:I bet any atheist here doesn't have the balls to relate his so called "evidence" to that of a christians.

The complete failure of your claims, and your petty, baseless grandstanding, is our evidence as to the falsity of your position.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6152 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3435 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2617 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3521 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1777 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 5040 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8473 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 3001 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How much pain can atheists withstand ? The End of Atheism 290 19046 May 13, 2023 at 4:22 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1142 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4