Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party?
RE: Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party?
(January 8, 2016 at 11:16 am)Pony Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 11:15 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Oh, I am 100% certain that the EP we see here is a very different person to the EP who actually has to interact with people.

Probably, but do you really want him at your party?  Tongue

Oh yes, he'd behave himself at my gaff, I assure you of that my little pony.

(I'm so sorry, that was fucking terrible.)
(January 8, 2016 at 11:18 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 11:16 am)Pony Wrote: Probably, but do you really want him at your party?  Tongue

Oh yes, he'd behave himself at my gaff, I assure you of that my little pony.

(I'm so sorry, that's was fucking terrible.)

Fair enough. And I fucking lol'd. Clap
Time flies by so fast, I remember in 2006 we had a Tsunami threat and me and my buds were dancing in the road at 2:00 am because apparently the world was coming to an end xD. I miss them so much Sad
I guess you just have to be on a straight road of self improvement so that these precious years don't go wasted. I've often been told that "You changed a lot" by most of my old friends, I guess that's a good thing. The important thing is to not to rely on others and being your own man, I'm trying my best to be independent too. Smile
(January 8, 2016 at 11:11 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: sex on your tongue.

Ooh yeah, now you're talking my kinda language...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 8, 2016 at 11:15 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 11:14 am)Pony Wrote: Hey, that's gonna be a fun ass party for you and him. Nobody else will attend.  Angel

Oh, I am 100% certain that the EP we see here is a very different person to the EP who actually has to interact with people.

Absolutely. The picture he posted shows no signs of the beat-down he'd get if he treated people irl the way he does here.

(January 6, 2016 at 4:39 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: Good thing this isn't a popularity contest. I never did sit with the cool kids at the lunch table.

*goes and sits at the table in the far corner
^^^^^^^^ Judi, just for that. Wish I had had that mindset growing up as a kid and teen. Made myself a doormat trying to fit in.

ABBA , damn it, has to be members.

Robvalue because he has the same take no prisoners mentality

Minimalist...... Same

Anyone who defends Charlie Hebdo.

Tiberius because he didn't decapitate me for picking on NE.

Drich and MK merely to show them the world will not end over blasphemy, or at least it doesn't have to.

Lots of others too many to count.

And anyone who loves barbecue kittens and records the NFL without their permission and rips the tags off of their mattresses.
I'd bring Pony, Losty, Nap, SC, and... well, everybody! You're all invited to any party i would have, really. Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Do we get to eat you with icecream?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 8, 2016 at 3:35 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Do we get to eat you with icecream?

Only the other Jellos. Tongue
Like i always say, it's a Jello-eat-Jello world out there!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(January 8, 2016 at 3:39 pm)Jello Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 3:35 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Do we get to eat you with icecream?

Only the other Jellos. Tongue
Like i always say, it's a Jello-eat-Jello world out there!

Jello cannibalism?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2379 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Funeral or reveal party? c172 57 7907 August 14, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 897 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2182 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 988 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 3231 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1470 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What is your current forum goal? Foxaèr 166 18407 June 22, 2018 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8903 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4658 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*