Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 7:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Another raaaaaaaaaape!!!
RE: Another raaaaaaaaaape!!!
(January 10, 2016 at 9:51 pm)The_Empress Wrote: I was objecting to those who seem to think they do know what happened, and suggesting she did anything wrong falls within that context.

Surely then suggesting that the guy she stepped in the shower with was a rapist, is also over-stepping the mark, if we don't know the facts...

None of us have an issue extrapolating that though from the given information.
(January 10, 2016 at 9:46 pm)Jello Wrote: Not gonna lie, Wyrd... that's one hell of a claim to make.

He/she's not wrong. Rape is awful, but why the fuck did she start posting about it on social media before calling the cops?
(January 10, 2016 at 9:57 pm)Pony Wrote:
(January 10, 2016 at 9:46 pm)Jello Wrote: Not gonna lie, Wyrd... that's one hell of a claim to make.

He/she's not wrong. Rape is awful, but why the fuck did she start posting about it on social media before calling the cops?

True enough, but that doesn't instantly mean she's out to get people. I mean, it's not impossible. There are people out there that just hate men that badly, so it wouldn't surprise me if such characters did exist, but just immediately deciding she's out to get people is making a jump with little proof.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
It's like watching people walk across a bed of nails.............lol...........
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 10, 2016 at 9:59 pm)Jello Wrote:
(January 10, 2016 at 9:57 pm)Pony Wrote: He/she's not wrong. Rape is awful, but why the fuck did she start posting about it on social media before calling the cops?

True enough, but that doesn't instantly mean she's out to get people. I mean, it's not impossible. There are people out there that just hate men that badly, so it wouldn't surprise me if such characters did exist, but just immediately deciding she's out to get people is making a jump with little proof.

I don't really give a flying fuck whether she hates men or not, that's not really what I am talking about here. It's more the fact that she was plastering it all over Instagram before calling the cops. Rape is fucking awful, but come on.
(January 10, 2016 at 10:01 pm)Pony Wrote:
(January 10, 2016 at 9:59 pm)Jello Wrote: True enough, but that doesn't instantly mean she's out to get people. I mean, it's not impossible. There are people out there that just hate men that badly, so it wouldn't surprise me if such characters did exist, but just immediately deciding she's out to get people is making a jump with little proof.

I don't really give a flying fuck whether she hates men or not, that's not really what I am talking about here. It's more the fact that she was plastering it all over Instagram before calling the cops. Rape is fucking awful, but come on.

Yeah. That is pretty strange. Calling the cops is something that should have came first.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Really?  She'd just been raped, now you want her to get shot?  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 10, 2016 at 3:18 pm)Evie Wrote:
(January 10, 2016 at 3:09 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Yeah, you're right.  I wrote that in haste while being a bit perturbed with Evie when I felt he was trying to put words in my mouth, and as a result was very sloppy.  I'm sorry.

I really wasn't meaning to come across that way but I think I do sometimes and I'm sorry. I'm a crap listener sometimes too, I hope you believe me when I say I really wasn't meaning to do that. I was responding to you and then making points about how I feel on the matter, and I was sure that your intentions and what you were trying to say was different from your actual words.

Yes you never said some of the things I was saying was wrong to say, but I really didn't mean to make you feel like I was saying that you were saying those things.

I'm sorry for being so shit at explaining myself sometimes.

It's all good

Group Hug
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(January 10, 2016 at 10:05 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Really?  She'd just been raped, now you want her to get shot?  Wink

I would hope the police in her area are better than that
Another raaaaaaaaaape!!!
(January 10, 2016 at 1:41 pm)Chad32 Wrote: You decided to get intimate with a drunk person, and are upset that he didn't stop at the point you wanted to stop. Now I know what he did was wrong, but what she did was also wrong. Rape is not ok, but you should also not put yourself in that kind of position if you aren't planning to go all the way. If you don't want to have sex, don't get naked and start kissing someone. especially someone who is drunk.

Now if a woman just happens to be walking down the street in a revealing outfit, and she gets jumped and raped, I put full blame on the rapists. But there's a difference between a poor innocent victim going about their day, and getting raped, and someone who decided she wants to get naked and kiss a drunk guy, and expecting him to know when to stop.

getting run over by a car is a horrible thing, but if you were playing in the street when it happened it's a little bit your fault. Context is important.

So what...women should be afraid of drunk men? Alcohol turns mentally healthy, social adjusted adults into rapists? A woman can't enjoy an intimate, sensual shower with a man and expect him to stop when she asks him to? Or, if she does ask him to stop she is being unreasonable? Give me a break.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4745 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2385 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 7074 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Another Rapist - Another Asshole Judge Minimalist 13 3582 August 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist